Travelers on Netflix?

Its like Quantum Leap then except the person isnt dying. And why they only possess dying person's body?
Because the person is dead once possessed, they aren't coming back. Pick someone who was going to die anyway and not effect the future. Pick someone who isn't supposed to die and they still have a future to live out.

When the first episode came out, I was over the moon. The pilot was amazing. Great idea, excellent execution, then it lost me. Like many shows, it came out of the gate hard and then stumbled. I drifted away.

Then a while later I checked back in. I found it had a solid cast, pretty good writing, some really good dialogue, all anchored to a theme I quite liked.

I'm definitely going to give it another chance.

I binged seasons 1 and 2 . . . watched S3 E1 and 2 . . . will probably go ahead and finish season 3.

Figured this show was probably done for after Will & Grace got revived, but it's too bad, they even ended it in such a way that a continuation or reboot is possible.

At least this doesn't hurt as bad as Dark Matter (while an inferior show, that got axed with zero closure)

I like sci fi shows, and the premise sounded interesting, but i just couldn't get into it. I watched about 5 or 6 episodes and just found it kind of boring. The characters seemed kind of bland and their stories weren't really compelling to me. No one really stood out.

Anyone watch Killjoys? Worth checking out?
Just started travelers. Used to love killjoys. Got weird and I lost track. But it started out solid imo.

Just started travelers. Used to love killjoys. Got weird and I lost track. But it started out solid imo.
Ok, thanks. I actually forgot about it until seeing your reply. I'm gonna try to check it out soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back