Travelers on Netflix?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone watch Travelers on Netflix? It's about time travelers who come back to save the Earth. When they come back they take over the body of someone who was about to die.

It's pretty good and watchable. I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's definitely good. Check it out if you like that kind of thing.

I'm like the only person on here who watches this show. I love the fuck out it, but I'm waiting for Xmas to marathon season 3.

Season 1 was good with a bananas ending. Season 2 was even better in my opinion with a series changing ending.

I highly recommend the show for anyone who is a fan of time travel shenanigans and/or Canadian actors from several fan favorite sci-fi shows.

Last edited:
Sounds compelling. Will give it a shot

I'll check it out now that I know what the premise is.

These days I have very little faith in Netflix recommendation algorithm, but in the past I'd have given it a shot based on it being suggested repeatedly.

I'm like the only person on here who watches this show. I love the fuck out it, but I'm waiting for Xmas to marathon season 3.

Season 1 was good with a bananas ending. Season 2 was even better in my opinion with a series changing ending.

I highly recommend the show for anyone who is a fan of time travel shenanigans and/or Canadian actors from several fan favorite sci-fi shows.

Just finished season 3. Another good season. The story hasn't gotten stale so far.

I have this in my queue. I might check it out. I'm kind of deciding between this and Altered Carbon.

My wife was watching this and I saw an episode or two with her. It was pretty good from what I saw I just wasn't fully invested. I'd recommend it over altered carbon @TheNinja. I watched all of Altered Carbon and it was shit 2 me. Lots of people liked it but I thought it was pretty bad.

My wife was watching this and I saw an episode or two with her. It was pretty good from what I saw I just wasn't fully invested. I'd recommend it over altered carbon @TheNinja. I watched all of Altered Carbon and it was shit 2 me. Lots of people liked it but I thought it was pretty bad.

Thanks!! I was reading a few other sites without trying to read spoilers and it seems like Travelers may be the better choice. I think I'll give it a go in my rotation. I like to have a few different styles in play and need a good Sci Fi style. :)

Thanks!! I was reading a few other sites without trying to read spoilers and it seems like Travelers may be the better choice. I think I'll give it a go in my rotation. I like to have a few different styles in play and need a good Sci Fi style. :)

Yeah I mean the premise of Altered Carbon is pretty good but I can only suspend belief so much. They have super advanced guns yet people will wreck them with swords. That's just one non-sense example among many.

Holy fuck. What a final episode. It was a really good season and wraps up well for a scifi show. Sad it’s cancelled, but not sad with how they ended it.

Anyone who enjoys scifi, but only wants complete series should jump on this now. I enjoyed the entire series and it was a tight three seasons.

Holy fuck. What a final episode. It was a really good season and wraps up well for a scifi show. Sad it’s cancelled, but not sad with how they ended it.

Anyone who enjoys scifi, but only wants complete series should jump on this now. I enjoyed the entire series and it was a tight three seasons.
I am pissed they have cancelled. I think it needs another season to resolve things. Netflix pisses me off with their cancellations.

The only thing saving that show with all that terrible writing. Especially season 2.
GobQb5j.jpg

Last edited:
I watched after stumbling on it, and I enjoyed. I would recommend watching it.

Anyone watch Travelers on Netflix? It's about time travelers who come back to save the Earth. When they come back they take over the body of someone who was about to die.

It's pretty good and watchable. I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's definitely good. Check it out if you like that kind of thing.

Its like Quantum Leap then except the person isnt dying. And why they only possess dying person's body?

I am pissed they have cancelled. I think it needs another season to resolve things. Netflix pisses me off with their cancellations.
The Canadian network pulled out first. Netflix is the reason we got a third season. Travelers Version 2 would have been an interesting concept though.

Do they still save Trevor, Phillip and Carly? Is there a new team? Does the director turn into the good version of Skynet? A worse version? Dueling Directors kinda like Continuum?

I like sci fi shows, and the premise sounded interesting, but i just couldn't get into it. I watched about 5 or 6 episodes and just found it kind of boring. The characters seemed kind of bland and their stories weren't really compelling to me. No one really stood out.

Anyone watch Killjoys? Worth checking out?

Back