Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox has a facebook page entirely dedicated to bashing Ronda Rousey

Wait a second, ts.... Why are you checking out Fallon's social media...?

BASEMENTDWELLER ALSO EXPOSED!!

<{cum@me}>
It could all be perfectly innocent he probably just typed 'transgender lesbians' into a search engine and that's what he ended up with , he also got some unexpected results when he researched fighting by typing in 'strong men fists'.......

Does failing to disclose your medical history to your genetically female opponent/s tick any of your boxes?

IMG_2520.JPG

Is what all her opponents think when they see her. No medical disclosure needed.

lol nothing wrong with her bashing Ronda, pretty sure Ronda trash talked him first.

fallon-weight.jpg

I mean I probably would

Men can now beat the shit out of women as a form of entertainment and this is hailed as a victory for progress. What a time to be alive.

In full disclosure I don't think Fallon should be fighting chicks unless that chick is Gabby Garcia.
Gotta disagree, as a feminist I believe in the equal treatment of men and women, and separating them based on gender is sexist and implies an inferiority in women. History has taught us that "separate but equal" doesn't work.

Back