Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox has a facebook page entirely dedicated to bashing Ronda Rousey

I was literally like 'hey wtf happened to that transgender fighter' and so I found her facebook page.

but really I'm a creepy dude who stalks shemales so you got me there
Hulk-Hogan-NSFW.gif

Gotta disagree, as a feminist I believe in the equal treatment of men and women, and separating them based on gender is sexist and implies an inferiority in women. History has taught us that "separate but equal" doesn't work.
But women are physically inferior.

Transgender women are quite powerful. I saw one beat the shit out of a John and another one bite a police officer's ear off.
There are men, women and Transgender. No such thing as a Transgender woman. We have not the ability to change someone's gender.

this dude wants to make a living out of beating up women

he is the last person on the planet who should talk trash about anybody

Lol at Ronda avoiding her like she was ever in a position to have a shot at the biggest name in WMMA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 10.06.39 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 10.06.39 pm.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Making a stand for what you believe in makes you a moron?

Man you need to log off and rethink your entire life.

With that logic Fallon Fox might as well leave the states otherwise she's a hypocrite. Wait a minute...she's got mental illness...i give her a pass.

Transgender women are quite powerful. I saw one beat the shit out of a John and another one bite a police officer's ear off.

I call BS because there is no way you even get out and get sun at all considering you didn't even register until the end of march 2016 and yet have like 12,000 posts. Have you ever tried stepping away from the computer and experiencing life? You should try it some time. Who knows, you might even lose your virginity someday if you try hard enough.

Wow I am saddened to see all the transphobia in this thread.

Anyway Ronda Rousey is a once ever figure that basically everyone across society, from Donald Trump to Lady Gaga can agree on. She needs to be expunged from the media completely.

I call BS because there is no way you even get out and get sun at all considering you didn't even register until the end of march 2016 and yet have like 12,000 posts. Have you ever tried stepping away from the computer and experiencing life? You should try it some time. Who knows, you might even lose your virginity someday if you try hard enough.

Lol. Were you hoping for some sort of reaction with this? Hopefully that will suffice.

Last edited:
Back