Trans Axe Attack Attempted Murder Charges

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

Pleading innocent because of hormones. On the plus side Channel 7 got the pronoun right.
Is this defence legit?
Discuss.

Mentally ill person who didn't have access to guns found an ax instead.

We get to see how this defense plays out. IMO there is no doubt that trans people prolly suffer a high rate of mental issues. I don't know about this person, that is up to more qualified people than me to figure out.

I would have taken that Ax and given him a full transition myself.

No it's not a goddamn defense. That would be like me going and fucking some shit up and saying oh I was high on cocaine, that's the only reason I did that shit. That's not me.

Hormones lol. Why dont we see more bodybuilders doing this?

If this was in Canada the attacker would be sentenced to half a million taxpayers dollars in therapy.

Mentally ill person who didn't have access to guns found an ax instead.

Dick comment time: that was why its attempted murder and not successful murder

Not the type of axe wound I was expecting in a tranny thread

No it's not a goddamn defense. That would be like me going and fucking some shit up and saying oh I was high on cocaine, that's the only reason I did that shit. That's not me.

....you ever do coke?

Also Trans Axe Attack sounds like a badass punk band.

Drugs are bad.
image.jpg

Too bad the axe didn't identify as a delicious hamburger.

Too bad the axe didn't identify as a delicious hamburger.
How do you know the hamburger likes being described as delicious? Maybe he prefers scrumptious!

Last edited:
We get to see how this defense plays out. IMO there is no doubt that trans people prolly suffer a high rate of mental issues. I don't know about this person, that is up to more qualified people than me to figure out.

Yeah ppl thinking they are of opposite sex

Who would think they would have mental issues

So w

Pleading innocent because of hormones. On the plus side Channel 7 got the pronoun right.
Is this defence legit?
Discuss.

Implication - lawyers will make up any kind of shit they want if it helps forward their agenda. Not that that should be a surprise to anyone

Back