Trans Axe Attack Attempted Murder Charges

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE49E9VY20081015

(Reuters) - Young men who use anabolic steroids are twice as likely to engage in violence than those who do not use the muscle-building drugs, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday.

While many scientists believe anabolic steroids -- synthetic drugs related to male sex hormones -- are linked to aggressive behavior, research has been limited. Some users refer to so-called "roid rage" fueled by the drugs.

Roid rage is an asshole being a pumped up asshole.

A real life ghoul. Prowling the night looking for flesh.

Tons of people that don't want to change their sex have mental problems.

<Fedor23>

As far as people that are trans, they probably suffer more issues from the stigma that society has with their life choices, than actual feeling they aren't in the appropriate body. A lot of bullying, having to struggle to find somewhere they fit in, sexual abuse issues, and depression.

Or they are probably actually mentally ill to begin with. Like severe body and gender dysmorphia, and highly likely depression to boot.

No, they must just be special opressed babies.

Or they are probably actually mentally ill to begin with. Like severe body and gender dysmorphia, and highly likely depression to boot.

No, they must just be special opressed babies.
I'm not denying they suffer from dysmorpha, but they are also more likely to suffer other issues. I think you can agree with that. So why are they more likely to also suffer these other issues? I think I gave good reasons to start with.

I'm not denying they suffer from dysmorpha, but they are also more likely to suffer other issues. I think you can agree with that. So why are they more likely to also suffer these other issues? I think I gave good reasons to start with.

It's incredibly common for mental disorders to be co-morbid with others, the theory is that each mental disorder shares common biological triggers with some other disorders, so what triggers one tends to trigger many. For example 60% of people with anxiety are diagnosed with depression, because triggers overlap. Obviously you're looking for the "They're oppressed therefore they develop more mental conditions," but you don't know what you're talking about. Here are the co-morbid conditions for people diagnosed with schizophrenia for example: 47% have substance abuse, 50% have depression, 29% PTSD, 23% OCD, 15% panic disorder. Whew, we must be oppressing the shit out of them.

It's incredibly common for mental disorders to be co-morbid with others, the theory is that each mental disorder shares common biological triggers with some other disorders, so what triggers one tends to trigger many. For example 60% of people with anxiety are diagnosed with depression, because triggers overlap. Obviously you're looking for the "They're oppressed therefore they develop more mental conditions," but you don't know what you're talking about. Here are the co-morbid conditions for people diagnosed with schizophrenia for example: 47% have substance abuse, 50% have depression, 29% PTSD, 23% OCD, 15% panic disorder. Whew, we must be oppressing the shit out of them.

Now I see, the best way to deal with trans people is to repress them. Not have an open discussion about their actual problems. The fact that trans people suffer other mental health disorders at nearly 13 times those that don't suffer gender dysmorpha, is a non issue. It is obvious that they don't suffer other mental health disorders due to the added stigma they suffer by simply be trans, right?

We get to see how this defense plays out. IMO there is no doubt that trans people prolly suffer a high rate of mental issues. I don't know about this person, that is up to more qualified people than me to figure out.

Their suicide rates are astronomical.

Why don't trans people (M2F) also get a ovary/womb transplant (implant?)? That would them legit-er. Prolly more dangerous and to hook it up it still may not function but if you get the blood supply right and the anti rejection drugs work I don't see why they don't. Granted a lot of unnecessary risk for a useless organ but for an attempt at legitimacy.....

Guess it'll have to do until they can CRISPR a whole body.

Tons of people that don't want to change their sex have mental problems.

<Fedor23>

As far as people that are trans, they probably suffer more issues from the stigma that society has with their life choices, than actual feeling they aren't in the appropriate body. A lot of bullying, having to struggle to find somewhere they fit in, sexual abuse issues, and depression.

What are you basing this on?

Thread totally delivers.

barris.png

What are you basing this on?
Theres article after article on this stuff all over the internet. 47℅ of transexuals report srxual abuse. I'm sure you are aware of the stigma against transexuals. I'm not even trying to argue moral shit here. If you need me to post links I can, but it's super easy to look at. The whole transexual thing is weird to me. I'm just looking at it from the mental health side and can see the problems they face.

Theres article after article on this stuff all over the internet. 47℅ of transexuals report srxual abuse. I'm sure you are aware of the stigma against transexuals. I'm not even trying to argue moral shit here. If you need me to post links I can, but it's super easy to look at. The whole transexual thing is weird to me. I'm just looking at it from the mental health side and can see the problems they face.

Is that a Trump pocket pussy in your AV?

We get to see how this defense plays out. IMO there is no doubt that trans people prolly suffer a high rate of mental issues. I don't know about this person, that is up to more qualified people than me to figure out.

This is such a lame excuse.
"Mental issues"

Yeah, attacked with axe. Let me get my masters in psychology out.
Probably had some issues.

This is such a lame excuse.
"Mental issues"

Yeah, attacked with axe. Let me get my masters in psychology out.
Probably had some issues.

<Huh2>

This is a thread about someone claiming that hormones caused mental issues, which made them act in a way they normally wouldn't. No where in my post did I make an excuse for their actions. Reading comprehension is your friend, you should up yours.

Clearly in the very first sentence I stated we would see how that defense will play out in court. I then make a general statement about the mental health of transexuals. My last remark is about how I have no way of knowing the attackers mental status.

Somehow in your mind you found it what I said to be defending the attacker, congratulations.

<Huh2>

This is a thread about someone claiming that hormones caused mental issues, which made them act in a way they normally wouldn't. No where in my post did I make an excuse for their actions. Reading comprehension is your friend, you should up yours.

Clearly in the very first sentence I stated we would see how that defense will play out in court. I then make a general statement about the mental health of transexuals. My last remark is about how I have no way of knowing the attackers mental status.

Somehow in your mind you found it what I said to be defending the attacker, congratulations.
<Huh2>

Your second sentence is that trans people suffer from a high rate of mental issues (excuse) and opinion.

Court always finds the right answer right?
Reading comprehension is not your friend.

I'm sick of people trying to excuse atempted/murder.
Congratulations? You retarded or something?

Your second sentence is that trans people suffer from a high rate of mental issues (excuse) and opinion.

Court always finds the right answer right?
Reading comprehension is not your friend.

I'm sick of people trying to excuse atempted/murder.
Congratulations? You retarded or something?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...nder-people-experience-more-mental-health?amp

https://www.medicaldaily.com/young-...-more-mental-health-problems-cisgender-423587

https://psychcentral.com/news/2018/...-diagnosed-with-mental-conditions/134693.html

Not that I'd expect you to actual read this stuff, before flinging shit and looking like an idiot.

Back