Social Toy Collectors Thread

I saw on YT that Todd MacFarlane sells toys now.
Are they any good ?

I saw on YT that Todd MacFarlane sells toys now.
Are they any good ?
Now? McFarlane Toys has its 30 year anniversary this year.

I can't speak to the quality of any of it (I'm not an action figure guy), but most of their stuff is positioned mid-market and reviews tend to be good.

Wasp/Giant man set has been dispatched from Hasbro.

Playmobil Bird's Eye Captain has been confirmed with delivery in the next two weeks.

* Edit *

Was browsing around and found Retro Marvel Legends Kingpin on a UK site I've never seen before, guy has 4.6 on Trust pilot . I've ordered one for £45 or so total price. Delivery July .

Been asking around as there seems to be unscheduled releases popping up around, seen retro Black Cat (bought), Rogue , Cyclops (bought) and now Kingpin ( hopefully bought) from previous runs . Hoping that I'll get some information from a couple of dealers I've messaged...

Bought this today...

View attachment 1040663

Annoyingly they had Rogue too and I dawdled and missed out on her . It's not my favourite Cyclops outfit but still...
Why not just buy the recent Retro card X-Men 97 cartoon Jim Lee Cyclops which also has the blast effect?

I really preferred the Dark Phoenix era Cyclops, but that's only in the two pack from years ago.

Why not just buy the recent Retro card X-Men 97 cartoon Jim Lee Cyclops which also has the blast effect?

I really preferred the Dark Phoenix era Cyclops, but that's only in the two pack from years ago.

I may do that yet but I'm a sucker for the retro card backs as you know and have loads already but no '97s . The '97 Cyclops is easily available here ( along with Rogue /Nightcrawler that I'm thinking about) but I've never seen the retro Cyclops here yet apart from eBay.

MET3MXU_o.jpg

Got a "Silver Centurion" Iron Man in!

I may do that yet but I'm a sucker for the retro card backs as you know and have loads already but no '97s . The '97 Cyclops is easily available here ( along with Rogue /Nightcrawler that I'm thinking about) but I've never seen the retro Cyclops here yet apart from eBay.
I guess the Jim Lee X-Men 97 Cyclops isn't "retro" cardback.

I bought the Love Triangle 3 pack and ended up buying a better version of Cyclops and Wolverine. The Jean Grey is better than the single release version. It's hard to gamble on them releasing a better version later. I skipped the Colossus and Juggernaut 2 pack and they didn't sell Juggernaut again since and that was originally a BAF.

I guess the Jim Lee X-Men 97 Cyclops isn't "retro" cardback.

I bought the Love Triangle 3 pack and ended up buying a better version of Cyclops and Wolverine. The Jean Grey is better than the single release version. It's hard to gamble on them releasing a better version later. I skipped the Colossus and Juggernaut 2 pack and they didn't sell Juggernaut again since and that was originally a BAF.

I mean it is but the X-Men 97 kind of passed me by , I was in my mid 20s by then and didn't see it ( I don't know if it was screened in the UK even) whereas when I saw the White Vision/Scarlet Witch/ Falcon on their retro cards I was smitten. Not the same as with the '97 cards. Like I said I'll probably pick up a couple still though.

How much for that old figure?

I found it at a recent Comic-Con here in Ga. for $20. Sorry I don't have pics of the convention goers, but it was pretty crowded, and I didn't want to hassle anyone.

I thought I saw someone say it sold out on Hasbropulse and Amazon.

Cheers . No joy with it on Hasbro UK , doesn't exist and Amazon are like " currently unavailable now fuck off and stop wasting our time"

Back