"Touch of Death" fighters

Dan Henderson, Rumble, Chuck Freakin Liddell, Arlovski, Fedor, tons more. Tank Abbott is the real answer though. He's got about 30 seconds before he gasses but if he hits you, you will die. He punched the legendary chinned Cabbage Correira so hard that he woke up crying

I wanted to hear you opinion on guys who could KO others with one punch.
Conor, Mr.Walkaway Hunt and prime Hendricks comes right to my mind
Every single fighter in the UFC could get a one punch KO. For Christs sakes, an 80 lb girl can get a KO if she hits right. It literally takes no power if you can hit the right spot.

I’ll nominate Mairbek Taisumov. Small guy, but scary power.

He’s on a 5-fight KO streak as well!
Another great fighter. It's pity UFC doesn't give the guy much credit. Everyone at LW is dodging him. Guy had a real problem at finding someone to fight at the most stacked division.

He would probably past his prime by the time people and UFC acknowledge him. It's pity

Every single fighter in the UFC could get a one punch KO. For Christs sakes, an 80 lb girl can get a KO if she hits right. It literally takes no power if you can hit the right spot.
Yeah but some people do it way better than others. Some dudes a just freakingly strong. For Example Romero. Or deadly accurate and precise like Conor ( he also has the power tho)
So it's about people who do it better than the others bro

Another great fighter. It's pity UFC doesn't give the guy much credit. Everyone at LW is dodging him. Guy had a real problem at finding someone to fight at the most stacked division.

He would probably past his prime by the time people and UFC acknowledge him. It's pity
It's not really the UFC's fault. The guy can't fight in the US due to visa issues, had to pull out of his last fight because of it.

I
It's not really the UFC's fault. The guy can't fight in the US due to visa issues, had to pull out of his last fight because of it.
was it the first time he had a fight canceled due to visa issues. I guess it was the first time, not sure tho.
He had to fight Pettis for 223 I guess

giphy.gif

I

was it the first time he had a fight canceled due to visa issues. I guess it was the first time, not sure tho.
He had to fight Pettis for 223 I guess
First time a booked fight was cancelled, but he's missed out on many fights because of it. He's only fighting on fight night novelty events.

Drew McFredries is the biggest 'touch of death' fighter MMA has seen. That guy had freakshow power.

First time a booked fight was cancelled, but he's missed out on many fights because of it. He's only fighting on fight night novelty events.

No this is the second and possibly more with the time he pulled out with no explanation.Dunham and Wade for sure though and has still never fought in North America.

Prime Big Riggs left hand was a one way ticket to the astral plain

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back