"Touch of Death" fighters

I wanted to hear you opinion on guys who could KO others with one punch.
Conor, Mr.Walkaway Hunt and prime Hendricks comes right to my mind
Of Conor's 18 KO/TKO's, THREE of those are one punch KO's. This is according to Sherdog's fight finder.

He hits pretty hard. I get it, but the whole Jose Aldo running full speed into Conor's left has led to all sorts of hyperbole.

I wouldn't say Conor has the "Touch of Death" power, but he definitely can crack. I can't think of a lot of guys in the lighter weight classes who have that one hitta quitta lights out with one punch type of power. I would have to review the roster and get back to you.

Hunt, Anthony Johnson, Roy, Mike Perry come to mind for me. I'm sure there are more.

Edit: Looking at the records of the people I listed, I see more TKO's than expected. This makes it that more impressive when someone KO's another person with one punch. It's really difficult to do against a skilled opponent.

Last edited:
Julian "The Hawk" Jackson

EHJr4k.gif
nMyCNS5.gif

AHd8gX.gif
julian-jackson-o.gif
Stupid power! Great highlight vids on youtube.

Taisumov.

Longest KO Streak currently in the UFC.

I wanted to hear you opinion on guys who could KO others with one punch.
Conor, Mr.Walkaway Hunt and prime Hendricks comes right to my mind
There´s only ONE Touch Of Death:

Edson_Carvalho.jpg

I wouldn't call a haymaker KO a "touch of death".
Anderson and Carwin put people to sleep with jabs.

Carwin and Tank (see Steve Nelmark KO) had some brutal KOs with very short punches.

Mark Hunts walk away was amazing. He had that face. Like "Nah he isn't getting up"
And Hendos Flying H bomb on Bisping.

Yeah you gotta admire that level of confidence in your KO power, most guys will follow up just in case.

Black Beast for sure. He just has freaky power.

Jeremy Stephens, hits like a MW as a FW.

Back