** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

thank you very much for your feedback , i personaly loved how your gloves came out ,
hope to hear form you more how they perform in a long run
thanks
Received my custom gloves. I placed the order back in October and got them today. Totally worth the wait. They look beautiful and the stitching is flawless. The only minor complaint would be that the custom embroidery appears to be have a loose thread in at least one place, but no big deal.

I will post a more complete review after using them a bit (which might be a few weeks since I've agreed to review a pair of gloves from another forum member), but initial reaction on performance: these gloves really, really pop. They are a bit stiff, which is to be expected, but they feel great on the heavy bag, aqua bag, and double end bag. I got the 14oz. but I wish I went with 16oz. so that I could use them for sparring as they are really comfortable.

In terms of fit, they are snug in a way that I like (14 oz. compact design) and offer really excellent wrist protection.

I am so far very pleased and look forward to seeing how they turn out after being broken in.

Jusqu'ici tout va bien.

Thank you, Muhammad !

Does anyone have a picture of a pair of top boxer gloves next to a pair of triumph united death adders? I love the size and compactness and balance of the death adders. I just want some custom colors later this year. Please and thank you

Does anyone have a picture of a pair of top boxer gloves next to a pair of triumph united death adders? I love the size and compactness and balance of the death adders. I just want some custom colors later this year. Please and thank you

TB can make you a pair the same size as the DAs. I had the signature series and they were bigger than the DAs 16oz.

They seem comparable. I will take pictures and post later.

It depends on which gloves you get. I have the winning style but a bit more pillow-y. I have an orthopedic set in 12 that I think are closer to the DAs. I also have a set of old school gloves which are wider than the DAs but a bit flattter.

The DAs best feature is how compact they are. Based on what Muhammad has done, it seems he would be able to do whatever you can come up with.

Hi
Just email me and i will make them however you want them to be in every aspect of it.
Thanks

I just got pictures of my order and I am sooooooo happy with how it looks. I can't wait to try them out.

Here is what I ordered from Muhammad. I am extremely happy with how they look. And they are:
CEAC120B-F119-4077-AE0E-3E203A528D87.jpg

A set of catch and release gloves/mitts.
89484BBA-BF9A-4F5B-84CD-DCEB5A89D861.jpg

A body protector
E80FACB3-4FB5-4105-B928-0862424921AE.jpg

A set of air mitts

And finally, the final item. A set of stick mitts.

FF6311FE-26EF-4F2F-8C81-D5566F83C078.jpg

Back