** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

some of the work we do in our lives have far deeper meaning for someone in their life...
these images realy made me feel good about what i do , and i a thankful.
hope you folks like these.
unnamed%203_zpsnzzgmurb.jpg

unnamed_zpsfbltmop9.jpg

IMG_6500_zpsn7njggko.jpg

IMG_6495_zpswalkknnp.jpg

Last edited:
thank you Jaime
the maroon ones are wining style padding with custom feel of outer layer being stiffer
the black pair is orthopedic pair of gloves 12 oz , made for extra long finger room
thanks

what do you mean orthopedic?

I need gloves that offer superior protection for BOTH my knuckles (esp) and my wrists (but using velcro)

Right now i am using 14oz UMA RTA-41 gloves but my coach suggested something smaller in 10oz but i want to make sure i am still getting adequate protection

Please pm me and lets see if you can help me out?

what do you mean orthopedic?

I need gloves that offer superior protection for BOTH my knuckles (esp) and my wrists (but using velcro)

Right now i am using 14oz UMA RTA-41 gloves but my coach suggested something smaller in 10oz but i want to make sure i am still getting adequate protection

Please pm me and lets see if you can help me out?

Muhammad is referring to the choice of foam in the black gloves. Orthopedic foam is known for its impact absorption. Floyd Mayweather for example had Grant make him fight gloves using orthopedic foam because of his brittle hands.

Hey Mohammed any black friday or cyber monday sale? Im pretty sure there is a few of us that hope you are thanks

Hey Mohammed any black friday or cyber monday sale? Im pretty sure there is a few of us that hope you are thanks
I am still debating on this...last time i offered a holiday special...and i was swanped with order that i couldn't finish in time....some were extended to 4 months.
So i am not very sure about it...i like it the old school way , steady to keep the quality of my work maintained.
But as i said still debating specialy if people agree to wait i might give a special promo for some time
Thanks

I am still debating on this...last time i offered a holiday special...and i was swanped with order that i couldn't finish in time....some were extended to 4 months.
So i am not very sure about it...i like it the old school way , steady to keep the quality of my work maintained.
But as i said still debating specialy if people agree to wait i might give a special promo for some time
Thanks

Mohammed i need a special pair of gloves (10 oz) but with enough knuckle and wrist protection (need it velcro not lace up)

I am willing to pay a little above black friday prices if you can ship it out so it arrives by December 7

Mohammed i need a special pair of gloves (10 oz) but with enough knuckle and wrist protection (need it velcro not lace up)

I am willing to pay a little above black friday prices if you can ship it out so it arrives by December 7
Hi
Write me at [email protected] and we will discuss the possibilities.
thanks

Back