** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

hi folks , here are some brown and black leather gloves made for David from usa
the speciality of this bron/tan leather is that its drum dyed natural leather with no chemical processing/paint on it , just pure natural grain of that animal and washable too.
thanks
IMG_7498_zpsmqpsdd7d.jpg
]
IMG_7501_zpsa013s0ur.jpg

hi folks , here are some brown and black leather gloves made for David from usa
the speciality of this bron/tan leather is that its drum dyed natural leather with no chemical processing/paint on it , just pure natural grain of that animal and washable too.
thanks
IMG_7498_zpsmqpsdd7d.jpg
]
IMG_7501_zpsa013s0ur.jpg

Oh wow. These are fantastic. Is this the same drum dyed leather that you emailed me?

Oh wow. These are fantastic. Is this the same drum dyed leather that you emailed me?

emmm i am not sure because i sent the images of available drum dyed leather to several people over last month...actualy there are 4 diffrent drum dyed leathers and shades are available so perhaps i sent this one or the other to you , send me an email so i may know which one was that.
thank you

thanks jaxxstatic.
your gloves will be the best you have ever owned.
you will feel amazing wrist support and much more.

here is a new natural crackle/dot leather made on a special request.
IMG_7479_zpstc3nezrl.jpg

IMG_7476_zpsn5ozipwx.jpg

Really enjoying my Bill gloves made by TB! The wrist support is literally perfect, I couldn't be happier with the way they're made and holding up.

If anyone wants some lightly used custom red and black Winning MS-600B's or some brand new CM-10 mitts, I'd love to trade for any velcro Top Boxer or Bill gloves.

Keep up the great work!

Really enjoying my Bill gloves made by TB! The wrist support is literally perfect, I couldn't be happier with the way they're made and holding up.

If anyone wants some lightly used custom red and black Winning MS-600B's or some brand new CM-10 mitts, I'd love to trade for any velcro Top Boxer or Bill gloves.

Keep up the great work!

thanks a LOT , i feel incredibly happy to hear some great compliments like that from one of the oldest members on the forum.
thank you again for liking my work

Came home to these today...
photo%201%201.jpg
photo%203%201.jpg
photo%202%202.jpg
photo%201%202.jpg
photo%205.jpg
photo%204.jpg

photo%203.jpg
photo%202%201.jpg

Initial impressions review tonight hopefully
Then, full review after a couple weeks of work in em
These are 16 oz btw

Hi Bill, are you able to make old school gloves that looks like Shevlin or Flores? Thanks.

Those look great Jaxxtastic..gonna steal and use that colour scheme.

Hi Bill, are you able to make old school gloves that looks like Shevlin or Flores? Thanks.

Yo, Muhammad makes oldschool gloves, as mentioned in the original post in this thread.

PgPd5m.jpg

Last edited:
here is one of my personal favorite color combo made for james from usa last week.

IMG_7528_zpslmidrsvg.jpg

here are some Reebok style shoes made with embroidery and custom print for teve from canada.
IMG_7573_zpsk2v4i6ro.jpg

IMG_7574_zpssjugrk3f.jpg

IMG_7575_zps2kwuejyp.jpg

IMG_7576_zpsti8kcatn.jpg

Back