** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

The color on the hyperkos is actually obsidian, so it's closer to navy than black.

I would also suggest EVA or some stiffer foam on the palm if those drills are of concern to you, and you'll have better wrist protection as well.

hi , i have metallic black as well , do you think the hyper ko,s are closer to metallic black with certain luster to it?

thank you here are some more of my work

IMG_6486%20-%20Copy_zpsx39gjujb.jpg

IMG_6483_zpsnq4pssgn.jpg

Ha, those are my gloves! I've been happy with them so far, thanks Muhammad. I still owe a proper review.

I love the colors on those!

Ha, those are my gloves! I've been happy with them so far, thanks Muhammad. I still owe a proper review.

ahh ok , i did,nt know you are a sherdog member too.
anyways will look forward to your review.
thanks

IMG_7460_zpstds0hs3b.jpg

new leather in stock , i thought people might like this one.

IMG_7482_zpskvtte3fw.jpg

IMG_7469_zpsigp9thbp.jpg

here is a new one too , there are like tons of new leather color and shades ins stock now , will be posting images of some very unique and exotic leathers.
thanks

IMG_7482_zpskvtte3fw.jpg

IMG_7469_zpsigp9thbp.jpg

here is a new one too , there are like tons of new leather color and shades ins stock now , will be posting images of some very unique and exotic leathers.
thanks

Beautiful. I have so many color schemes that can go with this.

hi , i have metallic black as well , do you think the hyper ko,s are closer to metallic black with certain luster to it?

Probably closer to patent or a glossier leather. They're made of a laminated mesh, so they're very glossy in person.

i did,nt know that.
i thought at that price it might have been made of real leather , but perhaps they have used some really good synthetic material for its construction.
i made this hyper ko,s shape type shoes a year back
IMG_3605_zpsweq7g0ye.jpg

as someone wanted to replicate them in their own colors.

I have a pair of HyperKO. They are comfortable and all, but the material looks plasticky.

I plan on breaking out my black/silver HyperKOs when I have my first fight.

I plan on breaking out my black/silver HyperKOs when I have my first fight.

Should really train in them first if you haven't. The HyperKOs are stiff at first. Might cause you problems if wear them for the first time in a fight. Mine took a while to break in and feel great now.
Also, as a rule, new shoes in a fight is a bad idea: Mosley and Bradley in their fights against Pac, for example.

Should really train in them first if you haven't. The HyperKOs are stiff at first. Might cause you problems if wear them for the first time in a fight. Mine took a while to break in and feel great now.
Also, as a rule, new shoes in a fight is a bad idea: Mosley and Bradley in their fights against Pac, for example.

I'll break them in a little, then. I wore them once over a year ago.

Edit: Thanks for the advice. :)

Back