• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

Joe got something wrong and then was immediately fact checked within minutes. What a silly topic to make a thread on.

I don't take Joe seriously on any subject, and I'm pretty sure that's fine with him. I don't think he considers himself an answer man, he's just interested in getting the conversations going.

I've disagreed with plenty of things he's said and think he's platformed and done a lot of weak interviews with some pretty despicable people, but he's also been prepared on tough issues with people expecting softballs and taken some people who deserved it to task.

I think he's wildly inconsistent and maybe it's the acres of weed he's gone though. I don't think you can blast your brain with that many drugs for this long and not suffer consequences.

Trump is worse. Do you really think he's innocent of plotting to overturn the election? We'll see how corrupt Biden is now that the MAGA Committee in the House is investigating him but at least he follows norms. I'll take bad policy decisions any day over a guy trying to install loyalists into every leadership position in the government.
I was asking which one is more demented.

I like to think that he really is shaking something’s hand, we as humans just can’t see it, without the proper tools.
Perhaps the same ghosts that get jerked off by trump when he’s onstage?

Earth shattering news..

There's a clip of Biden talking about that probably making fun of Trump ..

Both say dumb stuff all the time, it is believable anyone of them said it.

at 1:05 Rogan mentions it .. they talk about Bo golfing with trump and around 5:15 they play the Biden clip and then the Trump clip when he realizes trump said it first.

this is it !

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

Clearly one of the greatest orators of our time! So many speeches that they are worthy of creating their own thread to showoff his greatness and grasp of the English language!

{<jordan}

He literally says something different than what Biden accused him of (and what Joe was thinking of).
““Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets' red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.

You are right, Biden got this quote wrong. Reading it for myself It all comes across as very sane and logical, and not the kind of thing that should be mocked. It makes perfect sense that somebody who believes airport played a role in the revolutionary war should have access to our nuclear codes.

““Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets' red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.

You are right, Biden got this quote wrong. Reading it for myself It all comes across as very sane and logical, and not the kind of thing that should be mocked. It makes perfect sense that somebody who believes airport played a role in the revolutionary war should have access to our nuclear codes.
The actual gaffe isn't as bad as Biden's version of it. I'll ask you the same thing I asked a few others, which one do you think is more demented between the 2?

Trump never said the line either.
reality-substitute.gif

The actual gaffe isn't as bad as Biden's version of it. I'll ask you the same thing I asked a few others, which one do you think is more demented between the 2?
“The thing he said wasn’t as bad as the the guy making fun of him made it out to be”

Yeah dude, but he’s still referring to airports 125 years before manned flight was a thing. That is fucking bananas.

As for your question- they are both senile old fucks who shouldn’t be president.

I love the deflated reaction to finding out Trump said it. When Biden said it, he needs to be removed and fired immediately. When Trump said airports existed then: "Well...obviously he just messed up his words." And no further conviction.

Trump has been babbling incoherently, not knowing where he is, sweating profusely, and slurring words for months.

Biden too old tho.
This is what constitutes a senior mods thread these days.

No video
No context
No opinion
No substance

Pure TDS

“The thing he said wasn’t as bad as the the guy making fun of him made it out to be”

Yeah dude, but he’s still referring to airports 125 years before manned flight was a thing. That is fucking bananas.

As for your question- they are both senile old fucks who shouldn’t be president.
He meant ports and just misspoke. It happens when you talk for hours and hours everyday, you tend to misspeak every now and again. It's not anything near the level of clear dementia Biden has shown.

He meant ports and just misspoke. It happens when you talk for hours and hours everyday, you tend to misspeak every now and again. It's not anything near the level of clear dementia Biden has shown.
Wasn’t your best brained champion shown wearing elastic waist banded pants bc zippers and buttons are a bridge too far for his old ass?

This one seems pretty cut and dry- they’re both losing their marbles, neither should be elected.

Back