Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

The difference is that Biden is clearly in the throes of dementia and Trump occasionally has a slip of the tongue. Only the most demented partisan consumed by TDS thinks that Trump actually believes there were air planes during the Revolutionary War.

Imagine losing multiple debates to a guy in the "throes of dementia."

Both are demented and we should have better options. If you had to bet you life savings on it, which one do you think is worse?

Trump suggested using nukes to stop a hurricane and injecting disinfectant to cure coronavirus. He thought Finland sweep all the twigs up from their forests to prevent fires.

None of that is the hallmark of congnative decline, they're all the ideas of a straight up moron.

Both are demented and we should have better options. If you had to bet you life savings on it, which one do you think is worse?
Well, Trump's team spent an awful lot of time accusing Biden of being demented. Then Biden and Trump finally got on stage together and Trump was the one who looked demented. Trump underperformed so much he resorted to panic wrestling with accusations that Biden was using performance enhancing drugs and wearing an earpiece. Then he dick tucked from the next debate. So...

On the other hand, to be fair, Trump did memorize "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV."
Credit where credit is due.

The difference is that Biden is clearly in the throes of dementia and Trump occasionally has a slip of the tongue. Only the most demented partisan consumed by TDS thinks that Trump actually believes there were air planes during the Revolutionary War.

so he just sits there rambling off bullshit in front of his supporters at his rallies because they all have TDS?

that's an interesting take.

You can literally hear Trump saying it in the clip in the very first post of this thread.
He literally says something different than what Biden accused him of (and what Joe was thinking of).

Trump suggested using nukes to stop a hurricane and injecting disinfectant to cure coronavirus. He thought Finland sweep all the twigs up from their forests to prevent fires.

None of that is the hallmark of congnative decline, they're all the ideas of a straight up moron.
"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."
Slip of the tongue.

So you would bet your life savings on Biden have better cognitive skills than Trump?

Well, Trump's team spent an awful lot of time accusing Biden of being demented. Then Biden and Trump finally got on stage together and Trump was the one who looked demented. Trump underperformed so much he resorted to panic wrestling with accusations that Biden was using performance enhancing drugs and wearing an earpiece. Then he dick tucked from the next debate. So...

On the other hand, to be fair, Trump did memorize "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV."
Credit where credit is due.
Biden won the first debate and Trump won the next one.

I wonder why he accused him of wearing an ear piece...

9826616c2e7777cffac75bd61035e21f8928518d

main-qimg-719d567eb8d66bec48ccd2e9b86d2538-lq

And they say Biden is losing his shit hahahaa!

My favorite was when Hannity asked him what he'd do in a second term in 2020:

Hannity: What is — what are your top priority items for a second term?

Trump: Well, one of the things that will be really great. You know, the word "experience" is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word "experience" is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden I’m president of the United States. You know the story of riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say, "This is great," but I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York.

Even aside from the corruption, authoritarianism, and the mess he left in 2020, it's amazing that anyone would think that guy could do such an important job.

People have simply stopped using their own eyes.

They see a demented old man offering handshakes to ghosts on stage and compare it to some brash dude misspeaking some words. Clearly Biden and Trump aren't on the same cognitive levels.
I like to think that he really is shaking something’s hand, we as humans just can’t see it, without the proper tools.

I like to think that he really is shaking something’s hand, we as humans just can’t see it, without the proper tools.

Might be the reptilian overlords.

lol. Biden is such a dummy.

What? He was making fun of trump for actually saying that?

Oh, giving speeches are tough and you are bound to make mistakes.
You’re right it is a simple mistake,

I’m sure anyone would get confused about the lack of an Air Force during the American Revolution.

Trump says what he means and means what he says!

Unless it's fucking retarded, and then it was a slip of the tongue.

clown-hello-crowd-gsc3c0phn90jnuou.gif

Literally all I think whenever Donald McDonald and his ilk shit the bed lol

Trump is worse. Do you really think he's innocent of plotting to overturn the election? We'll see how corrupt Biden is now that the MAGA Committee in the House is investigating him but at least he follows norms. I'll take bad policy decisions any day over a guy trying to install loyalists into every leadership position in the government.

Back