Top 20 Middleweights of All Time.

Hendo is likely the second-best fighter to ever compete at 185, but his resume specificall at 185 isn't great. I don't see how you could have him in the top 5, when his best win is against Bisping.

Pride mw resume got factored in. Best win at 185 was franklin

By that logic, Fedor should be nowhere near any kind of legitimate ranking list seeing as how he only succeeded in an unsanctioned corrupt organization that not only allowed steroids but encouraged them.
there he goes again with the same moronic BS...

Yall crazy for not having Weidman in the top 5. Regardless if he is on a 3 loss skid, his title reign was great. CroCop went on a dreadful skid yet is still arguably a top 5 HW.

1. Anderson
2. Hendo
3. Franklin
4. Bisping
5. Sakuraba

Hendo is definitely top 5 but you have to take into account his wins at MW, not his whole career.
-Bustamante
-Wanderlei
-Palhares
-Franklin
-Bisping
-Boetsch
-Lombard
Rest of his good wins were at LHW or HW.

You mean when he failed a drug test after snapping his leg and being well past his prime? Lol

Sorry. Fedor literally only had success in Pride, which encouraged steroid usage, and then mysteriously fell out of his prime immediately after it closed down (this is supported by Fedor fans, they've incessantly claimed that he was out of prime for Sylvia/Arlovski fights)

This man has a view on this...

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Just sayin'

M'eh.

It is patented retarded to suggest that fights in any other weight class count towards the record of someone in another class and yet we see all sorts of shertards try to argue this all the time.

I had someone on this forum suggest Rumble was the #2 WW of all time because you had to count his LHW at WW based on your same logic. ITs madness but go ahead make the case for Rumbles ranking at WW based on his LHW fights, so I can see the logic.

his LHW wins belong to his ALL TIME or career rankings but not his MW ranking.
@Typrune Goatley, are you going to try and explain your view of why you think Rumble belongs on the top WW's of all time list based on his wins at WW and HW?

I am curious to explore this line of logic.

I'll give you a top 10 ranked and then ten other guys who can be put in pretty much any order.

1. Anderson
2. Rockhold
3. Weidman
4. Shamrock
5. Bisping
6. Henderson
7. Franklin
8. Sonnen
9. Romero
10. Souza

The rest in no order:

Mousasi
Filho
Lindland
Okami
Bustamante
Vitor (P4P great, but not top 10 at 185)
Misaki
Lindland
Tanner
Suloev (Maybe not, but he does have some quality wins and definitely the scariest guy on the list)

It's much tougher to make a top 20 list for MW compared to LHW for example because the division wasn't that strong for a long time and Anderson dominated for so long.

Back