Too many of you forgot ....

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, 100% reason to remember the name.

20% skill
20% athleticism and conditioning
20% IQ and strategy
20% Riddim

Last edited:
I forgot how many times he dropped fitch. He definitely could have finished him if he hadn't been scared to go for itnand risk something.

The look he has before the Serra fight. He was coming to avenge that loss.

The talent level was lower when he reigned. Not saying he couldn't be the best now, but I have to see what he has left. Woodley would be a fun fight, well "fun".

This section is filled with haters and trolls trying to discredit GSP, because all the other GOAT candidates have been exposed, repeaters and noobs begin to parrot and the exaggerations become the norm. I think GSP is going to give Bisping a good fight, even if he's under sized. I think this forum forgot what GSP was capable of.

This section is filled with haters and trolls trying to discredit GSP, because all the other GOAT candidates have been exposed, repeaters and noobs begin to parrot and the exaggerations become the norm. I think GSP is going to give Bisping a good fight, even if he's under sized. I think this forum forgot what GSP was capable of.
hasnt preseason begun? first game in that cool new arena

hasnt preseason begun? first game in that cool new arena

And we actually won that one!

Thanks, this also reminds me, I have to hurry up and set up the Sherdog fantasy league... Anyone interested let me know, thread will be up shortly.

Doesn’t know how to apply an armbar. He looked like a little kid, “Am I doing it right?”

Every Bald/ balding 5 foot 9 bloated WW is a goat on sherdog: Hendricks, GSP, Koscheck, Lombard, Yoel, Serra, Daley, Penn...

I hope GSP wins. I am a big fan.
I think Bisping wins this one. He is too big.
GSP may have been away too long.
Bisping is no slouch.

Back