Too many of you forgot ....

Define overrated?

25-2 record beaten every man he ever fought..
Most defenses in WW history
Pound for pound one of the greats easily a Mount Rushmore fighter..

Your issues only seem to revolve around finishes. Wins are what make a legacy. Not did the fashion he did it in impress you personally..
The man did not stop dan hardy............
Still love Gsp,.

I think most non-idiots understand GSP is clearly the best WW ever, and on a short list for GOAT status with maybe 3 or 4 others.

But a lot of his strengths map pretty poorly onto Bisping's strengths, and he is probably going to be giving up weight *and* combining it with a huge layoff.

I won't pretend to know who will win, but I am reasonably confident he isn't going to buzzsaw through Bisping.

I got chills watching that...

The douche chills.

I think most non-idiots understand GSP is clearly the best WW ever, and on a short list for GOAT status with maybe 3 or 4 others.

But a lot of his strengths map pretty poorly onto Bisping's strengths, and he is probably going to be giving up weight *and* combining it with a huge layoff.

I won't pretend to know who will win, but I am reasonably confident he isn't going to buzzsaw through Bisping.

My prediction

GSP by stoppage!

I love how most of the people in this thread think this is 2009 GSP fighting Bisping.

Bisping finishes GSP

I'd love to see GSP win to that joke of a MW champ but, four years off and moving up in a division won't make this an easy fight. Pierre has always been the big fish in the small pond. Bet Bisping comes out quick and tries to finish him like he did to Rockhold thinking nobody expects that from the slow starter again.

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, 100% reason to remember the name.
Never forget:

"Half this game is 90% mental" - Tim Sylvia

gsp fight style is LnP

Bisping is 6'1" 185lb who drew against Chael Sonnen in grappling.
GSP is 5'10" 170 lb.

The moment Gsp fought a good wrestler (Hendricks) he got his ass beat.

Bisping will maul him like he mauled Cung Le

How GREAT Gsp is !

Journeyman Bisping doesn't stand a chance.

Would be more accurate video if it had highlights from the other 99% of his fights where he jabbed and rode around his bike avoiding the action.

Of course he beats Bisping........................by decision.

gsp fight style is LnP

Bisping is 6'1" 185lb who drew against Chael Sonnen in grappling.
GSP is 5'10" 170 lb.

The moment Gsp fought a good wrestler (Hendricks) he got his ass beat.

Bisping will maul him like he mauled Cung Le
Funny you talk about Sonnen
Listen to this

Back