Tony Stark/Iron man on Spiderman's movie poster twice?!?! TWICE!!!

spider_man_poster2.jpg

You gotta feel bad for Spiderman, nobody believes in the fucking guy, not even Marvel. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU NEED ROBERT DOWNEY JR!??!

Goddamn it Clippy

Fun fact: Spider-man/Peter Parker is also on the poster twice.

tumblr_nk5utu2Wrf1shcemfo1_500.gif

Happy Hogan getting a spot is what makes me laugh the most.

Is Spiderman the DJ of Marvel Superheroes?....Where they depend on other superheroes to carry him through a successful buy rate?

If that's the official poster I'm from Sweden.

All posters are Iron Man's poster. Peter Parker is lucky he got to appear at all.

You're looking into it too much Brother. Iron man and Tony Stark are both on it once, each. As well as Spiderman and Peter Parker, and Vulture and Toomes. Spidey is still the biggest character, and with the placement of Parker and Stark it would look weird if Pete were bigger because he's a kid that's half the size of the adult Stark.
Downey Jr is like 5'6. Is the kid sub 3 ft?

That cover is hilariously bad, like something you'd expect from a straight to DVD movie.

I'm guessing it has to do with contractual obligations for the actors. Their agents fight for all sorts of weird things like name placement and percentage of the screen used to show their faces. You wind up with some weird results because of that.

That girl Zendaya is weird looking and Marissa Tomei looks amazing. She aged like a fine wine

Back