Tony Ferguson will be analyst for a ufc event...

I like when active fighters get to sit in on the commentary, it should happen more often

This is gonna be amazing. We need more wildcards to do commentary to drown out the dullness of the usual bullshit.

Talented fighter...Annoying shades and horrendous hairline. I like his fights, it's his persona that annoys me.

sdf7ayhkoxki9mo8h6kw.jpg

I think you'd be surprised.

Good
Every fighters have their POV and have more fight knowledge than casual commentators

Why? What the fuck? He is not qualified, he can't even give interviews without being cringeworthy.

Hope he knows better than to say something about Chiesa's mom.

I think the bigger takeaway from this article is that it's going to be just Anik and Cruz. I can't remember how Cruz was for the Cyborg/Lansberg card, was he good?

Tony Ferguson: Great takedown by [insert name] right into side control. You know who else has great takedowns? Khaduck, too bad he can't make wait

Tony's the time of guy who is petty enough to diss khabib while doing commentary

Seems like an articulate guy, is he annoying? To some people maybe, i like him.

Some fighters had the best commentary we have ever seen, like Stephan Bonnar´s "He ran up the wall like a ninja!" watching Pettis do his showtime kick in WEC.

He should just do the post fight interviews and ask everyone where their kid is at

Why? What the fuck? He is not qualified, he can't even give interviews without being cringeworthy.
He's a fighter so he is more qualified than most.

T Ferg maybe one of the most intense people in the UFC! Have you heard his interviews, man has ZERO chill. Needless to say, I am a huge fan.

I think the bigger takeaway from this article is that it's going to be just Anik and Cruz. I can't remember how Cruz was for the Cyborg/Lansberg card, was he good?
cruz is always great on commentary.

Back