Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

Reading that to farm specialization points, you need to complete the daily missions. Is there enough initial missions to max out a single specialization?

Will likely just stick with sniper and call it good. I pretty much only play on the weekends so having daily missions will slow my already considerably slow progress.

Reading that to farm specialization points, you need to complete the daily missions. Is there enough initial missions to max out a single specialization?

Will likely just stick with sniper and call it good. I pretty much only play on the weekends so having daily missions will slow my already considerably slow progress.

You should be able to rack up a bunch on the weekends. If you can, join a clan with a lot of people so you'll get the free caches from the clan section of the White House.

Got kind of burnt out with Division 2, so I installed Division 1.

Started a new character and even though it’s been awhile, the map is still so familiar. Going to have to get reacquainted with the gear system in this game. Love the atmosphere so much more than DC. Really look forward to going through it again. I never really tried the survival mode the first time around, so hopefully I can try that out.

Has anyone else revisited Division 1 recently?

Started a new character and even though it’s been awhile, the map is still so familiar. Going to have to get reacquainted with the gear system in this game. Love the atmosphere so much more than DC. Really look forward to going through it again. I never really tried the survival mode the first time around, so hopefully I can try that out.

The only thing Div2 was missing was the survival mode. That was just...

Amazing. I haven't plugged Div1 in forever.

I lived inside the snowy survival mode and only emerged for snacks

That mode is perfect. A full hour of work that can be wasted completely if you get too aggressive and push your extraction early

Beat the Warlords DLC, and I thought a ton of shit unlocked when you hit 30 and beat the capitol. Super overwhelming with all of the different stuff on the map mixed with my and my RPG obsession of keeping my quest log clear. Not sure if I want to make a dent in the end game or squeeze another game in before Biomutant drops in may.

The only thing Div2 was missing was the survival mode. That was just...

Amazing. I haven't plugged Div1 in forever.

Div2 does everything Div1 does but better honestly. I find a lot of the changes they made better overall.

I lived inside the snowy survival mode and only emerged for snacks

That mode is perfect. A full hour of work that can be wasted completely if you get too aggressive and push your extraction early

I tried it once, had no clue what to do. I think I lasted maybe 10 minutes tops. Lot of people online have been bring up survival mode as a hope for the future of the game so I thought I’d give it another try.

Div2 does everything Div1 does but better honestly. I find a lot of the changes they made better overall.

I tried it once, had no clue what to do. I think I lasted maybe 10 minutes tops. Lot of people online have been bring up survival mode as a hope for the future of the game so I thought I’d give it another try.

As far as survival goes, you have to go into the DZ (after you crash into it) and extract with the anti-virals. You have to craft everything you need via scavenging and taking out NPC's or other players.

I always did PVE, because at the end.... There's a NASTY surprise and you MUST be ready.

Yeah the closest long-term draw in division 2 has to be The Summit, super fun and equally replayable, randomly generated maps and enemy bosses. But tons of players in d2 haven't gotten high enough gear score to unlock it and then they uninstall :(

This is how you kill a good game.

As someone who plays mostly single player games and doesn't give a shit about cosmetics I don't see effecting me much at all, but I can't see how this will end up anything but toxic for a community.

This is how you kill a good game.

This is just so over my head right now that I'm not sure I'm tracking. NFT/Blockchain-authenticated cosmetics (for now) that you (more so, big-name players?) can resell for cryptocurrency? To say, an MTX within an MTX within an MTX within a micro-market? Ubi is just gross. I put over 1000h in TD2 (fun game) but I have to say on a side note that I'm surprised it still boasts an active playerbase re: MM. Thanks for the update from Epic Slay3r, Strych.

Big title update and apparel event delayed:

Big title update and apparel event delayed:

I can wait. As a matter of fact I WANT to wait instead of them shipping out a broken update. *Looking at you BF2042 and COD Vanguard*

New mask dropped today though!

I can wait. As a matter of fact I WANT to wait instead of them shipping out a broken update. *Looking at you BF2042 and COD Vanguard*

New mask dropped today though!

That vest his char is wearing over the hoodie is so cool; I've not seen that before. Chill Out mask looks really good too buildwise. I think Ubi should focus on a current-gen Division 3 rather than title updates at this point – my hot take.

Back