Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by LilMountain, Jun 11, 2018.

1. LilMountain

LilMountain Section 20 Operative

[​IMG]

Excited about the new setting. DC's layout makes for an interesting enviornment.

Sign up for the Beta if you haven't already; https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta

Will include a list of gamertags for various systems same as for the first game once it comes out.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Hatestorm

Hatestorm P4P#1 Hottest Smelling Avatar

Looks good. One of the few online multiplayer games i enjoy, but then i'd just as easily enjoy it as a single player.

Strychnine and LilMountain like this.
  3. Dirt Road Soldier

Dirt Road Soldier Salt the flesh! Fuck the wound!

Looks good, I enjoyed the hell out of the first so Im down for this one.

Strychnine likes this.
  4. JaegerIT

JaegerIT GET SOME

really liked the first one, gonna play this

Strychnine likes this.
  5. Hyperglide

Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Looks like more of the same crap. Gonna wait for this one. Definitely not a day 1. Ubisoft is notorious for upscaling their demos and trailers. And the first game was dead in terms of PvE in the open world. It was just rinse and repeat of the same 4 side mission types.

Gregolian likes this.
  6. LilMountain

Exploring the different environments/locations despite the repetition of the missions was still great, I have high hopes for the same in DC. In the Smithsonian, the Capitol Building, hopefully some secret government bunkers/escape tunnels or the Pentagon or Reagan airport across the river

Strychnine likes this.
  7. Strychnine

Strychnine Gold Belt

I'm in! I loved the first one!

I play with Sherbros on the XBONE from time to time.

8. Eazy123

Eazy123 Brown Belt

Then when it actually comes out the thread will be full of people pissing and moaning about how it fell off, isn't balanced, Ubisoft sucks...

Mga223 likes this.
  9. Hyperglide

Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Which is exactly why I am taking a wait and see approach. I drank the kool aid last time.

SaiWa and Eazy123 like this.
  10. LilMountain

------------
    The Division 2 Details Endgame Specializations

Players will choose between 3 different specializations: Sharpshooter, Demolitionist, or Survivalist. Each specialization will offer a unique approach to how players progress and play through the end game content, including The Division 2’s all-new 8-man raids.

After completing the campaign, players will choose a signature weapon, a powerful new type of weapon designed to determine your specialization and help harmonize a group of agents. As players progress through a specialization, they’ll also gain access to new skills and pieces of tech, which should help differentiate the classes even further.

https://gamerant.com/the-division-2-endgame-specialization-details/amp/
    --------------
    The Division 2 Feels Like An Apology To Those Burned By The Last Game

The big sequel, slated for release next March, moves the series storyline ahead seven months, from the winter in New York City right after a chemical weapons attack in New York City to the summer in Washington D.C. It’s hot and the city is both battered by factional strife and wracked by bad weather. Some parts are overgrown with vegetation while a heat wave smears the city.

"There’s blistering hot east coast weather, I mean, come on,” Terry Spier, one of the game’s creative directors atRed Storm Entertainment told me. “Storms. Lightning. Thunder. Rain.” That’s all in there? “Oh yeah!”

The map is bigger than the first game’s by about 20 percent according to El-Zibaoui. He said the game will have several types of environments or biomes—commercial areas and residential areas like the first game had but also overgrown jungle-like areas, governmental areas, the suburbs of Georgetown, the Washington Mall.

“It’s an almost one-to-one recreation of a city using real data,” El-Zibaoui said. “If you know the city, you’ll be able to find your bearings.”

https://kotaku.com/the-division-2-feels-like-an-apology-to-those-burned-by-1826743075/amp