To the delusional people calling McG the GOAT.

No you're not. The thread isn't about how much money he makes, it had a distinct point which you failed to grasp so you could push your own agenda. You have failed, I called you on your bullshit and you keep pursuing this useless argument of yours which has nothing to do with the topic of the OP.

{<BJPeen}
You've missed it again. The rankings clearly don't mean shit. That is the point.

You've missed it again. The rankings clearly don't mean shit. That is the point.

No one gives a shit what your point is that is the point..You don't like the topic of the thread go make your own there's another point for you. Here's another now fuck off

No one gives a shit what your point is that is the point..You don't like the topic of the thread go make your own there's another point for you. Here's another now fuck off
I was contributing to the thread/topic. You are you one who got triggered at the drop of a hat. You should really get that checked out :)

Lol are you really this dumb TS

Nobody actually thinks hes the best mma fighter of all time, but hes the GOAT of rustling the jimmies thats for sure

Conor bless your bum soul

I was contributing to the thread/topic. You are you one who got triggered at the drop of a hat. You should really get that checked out :)

LOL @ contributing. You came in talking shit not contributing, fuck outta here..

<Kobe213>

I think you didn't even think, just pushed your agenda instead of following the topic. Just admit it you fail
Keep working on those arguing skills, kid. One day you'll be able to debunk things. Maybe.

Keep working on those arguing skills, kid. One day you'll be able to debunk things. Maybe.

My names not kid, although he is a friend of mine. I'll tell him you said hullo. Glad to be of service and next time you need help staying on topic just holla, Ill be there

Pretty big words for someone who couldn't comprehend what I typed.

The point is that the rankings don't mean a thing. He is the most successful in his field, therefore the best. There I am again, answering your question. :)

Congratulations, spewing idiotic shit like that is how you make it on my ignore list. Time to take out the trash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back