To the delusional people calling McG the GOAT.

QcChopper

Epstein didn't kill himself.
@Black
Reaction score
From fightmatrix.com:

All-time FW rankings: Conor is 7th

All-time LW rankings: Conor is 16th

All-time P4P rankings: Conor is nowhere to be seen as there are ONLY 35 FIGHTERS ON IT.

It saddens me that this even needs to be a thread, but it does.

fight matrix is retarded but the overall point is still correct

fight matrix is retarded but the overall point is still correct

You are right, I can't always agree with fm rankings but they do paint a general picture.

The ONLY folks calling him GOAT are McGonadGobblers.

The guy has never defended a single belt in his life.

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.

I do not care about McGregor at all, however the sheer stupidity of some of his loudest huggers in here is unbearable and hard to ignore.

The ONLY folks calling him GOAT are McGonadGobblers.

The guy has never defended a single belt in his life.

We are in agreement once again, but that vocal minority is unbearable. I am not really surprised that the kind of people who root for an obnoxious delusional loudmouth act the same way as their role model.

facetious

adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential,amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Don't lose sleep over it TS, only McGregor's moronic fanbase thinks he's GOAT material.. and they'll disappear from the MMA universe as quickly as they appeared :)

From fightmatrix.com:

All-time FW rankings: Conor is 7th

All-time LW rankings: Conor is 16th

All-time P4P rankings: Conor is nowhere to be seen as there are ONLY 35 FIGHTERS ON IT.

Buddy you never heard of Erick Silva ?

it's great how butthurt the haters get when we call him McGOAT. People need to create threads and cite "Fightmatrix." Who da fook are they? Of course he's not the GOAT. We've been calling him the GOAT since his debut and it was mostly a joke, but the funny thing is that it's actually closer to the truth now. He obviously doesn't have the body of work of guys like GSP. I really don't even want to mention the steroid cheats Silva and Jones. But two-weight world champion in two different MMA organizations. 9 UFC wins before the age of 30. 7 of those come via knockouts. Has single-handedly made the UFC several order of magnitudes more popular. He's not the GOAT...yet, but he's already a UFC hall of famer and MMA legend.

Excuse me TS, but which lightweight or featherweight has earned more money? I'll wait.

If anyone thinks 6 other FW's that have lived beat Conor, than they are simply stupid. FW Conor is the best FW we have ever seen. And as much as I love Jose, Max beats even the best version of Aldo and has his number. Aldo enjoyed having the BJJ/Muay Thai antidote to the wrestle boxers of his day (Brown, Faber, Mendes and Frankie), but Max got dat Hawaiian Kickboxer antidote that trumps teh Brazilian Muay Thai.

11.jpg

You guys get trolled easy, no one actually thinks that conor is the goat we say the same thing about mike perry.

7th...LOL. Another F+ desperate thread from a Conor hater.

Conor is the GOAT.

hqdefault.jpg

Deal with it.

it's great how butthurt the haters get when we call him McGOAT. People need to create threads and cite "Fightmatrix." Who da fook are they? Of course he's not the GOAT. We've been calling him the GOAT since his debut and it was mostly a joke, but the funny thing is that it's actually closer to the truth now. He obviously doesn't have the body of work of guys like GSP. I really don't even want to mention the steroid cheats Silva and Jones. But two-weight world champion in two different MMA organizations. 9 UFC wins before the age of 30. 7 of those come via knockouts. Has single-handedly made the UFC several order of magnitudes more popular. He's not the GOAT...yet, but he's already a UFC hall of famer and MMA legend.
Indeed. He was like the Mike Perry of 2015. It is crazy to think he did exactly what he said and how phenomenally successful he has been. I was on board back then but never thought he would beat Mendes or Aldo, after all, every European fighter that got that far would eventually succumb to 'the wrestler question'. Owing to such, it still seriously confounds me that people doubt him so much.

You see, I have no problem with a fan of McGregor like you who can argue points without being totally blind and arrogant, good for you, but it seems the most delusional people are also often the most vocal ones. This place is often stupid enough already but some Conor fans took it to a whole new low, and don't even get me started on the Perry derp-wagon.

Back