To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

Great stories Dexter!!

Being a Londoner born and bred i know all about straightners.

I like this idea of a "straightner"
but unfortunately even if u tried organising 1 of them here in Australia you'd still have a gang of motherfuckers show up with enough weapons to supply a small army.
Just wouldnt work here shits so far beyond guys having enough balls to do this that it aint funny.
I was always into that shit when I was younger but after training a few years it changed the way I looked at fights totally and now I just wanna deliver beatdowns by what I've learnt and not what I can hold in my hand.
For those from Melbourne Australia I'm from Noble Park...that should say enough.

Hopefully the UFC will get someone in the ring who will stand up with Lee (Baroni) and not say they will and go for a take down (Riviera) so we can see his punching power for our own eyes.

This has got to be the best thread ever, I'm still wondering what happened at the end of that Remco story when it was 20 on 4 though. Did you guys leave them in a huge bloody pile??

Originally posted by Lee Murray
heres one.it was when i first started in mma i was fighting in ring of truth one of lee hasdall shows it was the night before my fight i went in to a local pub in south london to collect some money off someone for some tickets and the boxing was on the big screen prince nassem was fighting a guy called bungu so i stayed to watch it so i sit down,this guy stands right in front of me i ask him to move over nicely so i can see the screen he says "no you are sitting in my seat you can stand up and wacth it like me"so i said no one was sitting in it when i came in, he replies"i am not moving and thats that"so i get up,as i get up he puts is face right in my face so i spanked him with a right hook he was out cold then is mate came running at me so i hit with a straight right left upper cut he went out cold as well there was two bodys on the floor not moving and i broke my left hand pretty bad then the man behind the bar comes charging at me as well so i grabbed him in a thai clinch and kneed him 2 or 3 times in the face he was out cold as well but face was pissing with blood so i left the pub jump in my car and went home,when i got home i looked at my knee and i had a piece of skin on it from the mans head and i could not close my hand when dexter came to my house in the morning he looked at my hand and said i could not fight we need to go hospital i said fuck that shit i have not train for nothing i am fighting so we went to the arena and i fought a guy called mike tomlinson i tape my hand up and just used my right i caught him with a few good rights he was rocked so he took me down then i caught him in a keylock on the ground and won the fight after that i went to the hospital and got my hand plastered up it was broke in 2 places.

stories pretty impressive........here's mine

in like fourth grade me and my friend were at the park with two fine as girls when this kid in my grade and his older brother are playing baseball. they hit the baseball by us and i go to pick it up when the kid in my grade TACKLES ME then i get up and he slaps me. i laughed and looked to see my friend was on top of his older brother while trying to get the bat away from him. it was shortly broked up by some older kid that had know the two bozos and we went home. later i get a call from hte kids parents saying they couldn't believe my friend and i attacked their children. i was all like *YONKERS* wtf? and that was pretty much it

P.S. I'M ONE MEAN MOTHERFUCKER

I'd love to hear more stories, these are so fun!
Also this ? is for all you experienced guys. I haven't been in many fights, because I try to stay out of trouble. But I consider myself very decent, and I can definately handle myself. but I still get so scared of a fight for some reason. Even if the other guy is a mouse, I nervous for some reason. Do you guys ever have a little fear? or are you guys used to them?

Fight stories are always entertaining, but coming from a professional fighter, I can't help but relate them to Allen Iverson or Shaq coming in here and telling us how they schooled some weekend warrior on an outdoor court of a school one day.

It's kind of you to come on here Dexter as you know a lot of people are wanting to know more and more about Lee. Your a good pal.

TO Lee, Dexter and Remco, thanks heaps for the stories, they rock!

any fights over chicks ? Lee mate, have u shagged someone you maybe shouldn't have and her old man went after you ?

Nice Lee and Dexter

what are your secrets to win a streetfight
surprise the opponent? Throw the first punch? Or do you guys wait to let him strike first and counter

I want to know some tricks cause I never met guys who had so many streefights

you got in a street fight lee!!??........doesnt sound like you

;)

my story earlier really happedned but i was just trying to sound gay........i don't look for fights so when they do happen it's usually from some bigger guy talking shit. i stilll get really nervous but just let my instincts take over and use my wrestling

one of the main keys to street fighting is to be first,dont wait for them to hit you.

Back