To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

I agree with this but have you ever been the first to be put out? I mean don't tell me you've never been blind sided in a club. And if you haven't then I guess your lucky or just damned smart.

Originally posted by Lee Murray
one of the main keys to street fighting is to be first,dont wait for them to hit you.

That's a good point Lee "don't wait for them to hit you" The problem with me is I always wait for them to hit me! Sometimes they knock me out so I'm unable to reply, not very fair is it! But other times their shots is weak which enables me to open a can of some serious whoop ass! So I guess 'next time' when someone goes to hit me I'll hit them 'before' they do so which kind of gives me the advantage right! :D

Originally posted by Dexter Casey
I'll let Lee answer that one as I am usually just an observer. People don't start fights with me ever. Lee is the unlucky one.

Oh yeah! :D

Lee Murray you slowly turn into one of my favourite fighters

Lee, Tell us about how you beat Tito's ass in london. what realy happend that night. Can't wait untill you beat his ass in the ring!!!

Originally posted by Flexwave2003
The nuthuggers are out in full force arent they?

Lets see Tito Ortiz and Lee Murray in the octagon. I bet the end result is different this time.

No one is nuthugging Lee!

Lee and his trainer Dexter have taken the time to come here and talk to fans, not just the odd post here and there, Lee is replying quickly and often. That alone deserves respect.

Lee is new on the scene, this will always attract attention and interest and that is good for the sport.

Plus i must admit i am a tad biased being born and raised in England, its great to see a quality English fighter fight in the UFC

Originally posted by Pro Killer
I think I have 2 start hanging round with lee Murray when I finish my Collage in america and move back to Uk, I will follow him round with video camera and tape all of his Encounters.

We both so maybe He could Spar with me sometime it wud be a honour 2 be KOed by him!

Dude your a fucking pud

Here's one for you.

In December of 2002, I was helping a friend get his rap group going. I didn't know much about managing a rap group, but I was able to help him out with promoting it and getting his music copyrighted and so forth. One night, we went to this club after having spent several hours in the studio. We used to get mad love in this club and the deejay would spin all of the new stuff that the group did before the ink had dried on the label.

So we took the single to the club that night and we had our usual little corner etched out with the entire crew of about 15 of us. I was standing next to the speaker stack and just sort of sipping my Long Island Iced Tea with my boy Calvin when I saw this guy come up and get in Calvin's face about something. Even though I was literally 12 inches from them, I couldn't hear what was being said. I later learned that the guy had a problem with Calvin for dancing with his girlfriend ealier.

Slowly but surely, the display attracted the attention of several of the guys that we were there with us and they began to surround the three of us. Calvin and the guy bumped fists like everything was cool and I thought that was the end of it. It seemed like they had worked it out so my boys all returned to their seats. It was just Calvin and I standing there sipping our drinks.

All of the sudden, I see the guy rush us out of nowhere and steal on Calvin with a straight right. That knocked Calvin back and Calvin's drink went all over me. Without even thinking twice, I dropped him with the hardest left I had ever thrown at anybody. He got laid out on the floor and I dove on top of him and mounted him. I got off a couple more shots before I realized that I had made a big mistake. It seemed like someone turned the lights out all the sudden because we were both surrounded by people fighting each other and literally covered up. This guy didn't have any fight left in him so I just held him down and tried to protect myself from the flying boots and fists that were hitting me.

I started taking a hell of a beating on my sides and back. It seemed to last about 30 seconds. Finally, someone pulled me to my feet. I expected to get swung on so I put my guard up. It was my 400lb friend 'Big Tymer', probably the only guy in the crew who was strong enough to pick me up at 295lbs. I looked at the guy and he was getting a mudhole stomped in him by the other guys that were with us.

I went out to the car to collect myself for a minute and check my ribs. Some of my boys went with me. I asked them if they had seen who was stomping the shit out of me and they said, "sorry dawg, that was us. We were trying to kick dude, but you were covering him up."

LMAO

The next weekend we went back to the club and it went down again, but that's another story.

Lee and Dexter are one of my favorites
2 years ago already

with the right training, and the right people around.....

These streetfighting stories are halarious, and its exactly the reason why I dont talk shit to strangers. But Lee, do you ever worry about the legal troubles you can get into street fighting, and the criminal records or jail time you can rack up?

Since everyone is dropping stories now, I guess i'll throw one in:

This was back in 9th grade, theres a new kid in school, and we start off cool. I'm a class clown, so I make some jokes yada yada he takes em seriously. So he keeps talking shit thinking I tried to insult him, I try to explain I didn't but he won't back off. I keep away from trouble, but then about a week later in the gym locker room he walks up, talks all this trash, and tries out these WEAK combos, throwing low kicks and hitting me in the stomach. I know right then and there this kid is a wimp, so I try to leave it alone, but then he hits me in the back of the head. So I turn around, he goes to throw a right straight but I shoot the double leg, pick him up, ram him into the lockers and than proceed to drop him on his head, followed by GnP until a teacher broke it up.

One time when I was in band camp (this is a serious story) this guy that was playing the cello was a cocky fucker. A tenis player at that. He told my friend he was a looser so he took this girls bass and slammed him in the head with it...I ended up fighting the guys friend, I won by wicked slam...kinda like Ortiz slam. he landed on his shoulders and neck

answer to ballsupbrother. if i am in a club and a fight starts i put my back to the wall straight away so no one can come behind me.

Back