"to be the champ you have to beat the champ" is a lie

TonyRolo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
UFC always changes the goalpost. Strickland vs DDP Dana Pink is regretful that Strickland lost but ultimately says thats the way it is. Then in Jones vs Reyes, Islam vs Volk 1, Max vs Volk 2, or many more the general consensus is that you have to be the champion u have to beat the champion. So when all you claim is that it is a debatable fight this is actually hypocritical because you also claimed that you can't leave it to be debatable in the eyes of the judges if you're the challenger.

So while Dana claiming he personally had Strickland winning and thinks the judges are wrong is just his way of dodging accountability from his previous comments. And basically none of the reporters want to ask him about it. If I am wrong tag their name and the youtube video and lets see danas response to it all.

Even though I personally scored the fight for Strickland I agree that at least 2 of the rounds are debatable so it is ultimately Strickland's fault for letting it be that close

Dana knows him saying to be the champ u have to beat the champ argument holds no weight. because if it is obvious to the judges you won according to the rules then you literally BEAT the champion. It is literally saying we are RIGGING the sport so that OUR GUY WINS NO MATTER WHAT unless it is so obvious because we dont want to get caught

Obviously the UFC is popular in Russia so they favor their Russian fighters. They get favorable matchups and quick routes to the title. And aren't put on as much pressure to constantly defend the belt as other guys are. DDP won right after Joshua vs Ngannou, possibly the highest profile fight in the history of African history considering they are both African, tapping into a new market. So just in time the UFC gets South African fans on their side before they go to boxing. Ultimately a lot of people will end up watching both but South Africa is a growing country and so is all of Africa at the moment. He is going to be getting a lot of PPV fans from Izzy vs DDP fight which now lines up perfect.

db987e1c510e16a3a8e129c9d5a41b24_400x400.png

Dana Black was cooler :)

In the end they were all close fights and we can only guess what judges are looking for. Also didnt help Strickland that he didnt have aura of champion.

In the end they were all close fights and we can only guess what judges are looking for. Also didnt help Strickland that he didnt have aura of champion.
I suppose the judges have strict rules for judging. Otherwise, it would just depend on the judge's opinion.

the butthurt on Strickland fans.... wow!!!! putting Izzy fans to shame...
I will say though need to up their game significantly to even think of taking on McHuggies..

UFC always changes the goalpost. Strickland vs DDP Dana Pink is regretful that Strickland lost but ultimately says thats the way it is. Then in Jones vs Reyes, Islam vs Volk 1, Max vs Volk 2, or many more the general consensus is that you have to be the champion u have to beat the champion. So when all you claim is that it is a debatable fight this is actually hypocritical because you also claimed that you can't leave it to be debatable in the eyes of the judges if you're the challenger.

So while Dana claiming he personally had Strickland winning and thinks the judges are wrong is just his way of dodging accountability from his previous comments. And basically none of the reporters want to ask him about it. If I am wrong tag their name and the youtube video and lets see danas response to it all.

Even though I personally scored the fight for Strickland I agree that at least 2 of the rounds are debatable so it is ultimately Strickland's fault for letting it be that close

Dana knows him saying to be the champ u have to beat the champ argument holds no weight. because if it is obvious to the judges you won according to the rules then you literally BEAT the champion. It is literally saying we are RIGGING the sport so that OUR GUY WINS NO MATTER WHAT unless it is so obvious because we dont want to get caught

Obviously the UFC is popular in Russia so they favor their Russian fighters. They get favorable matchups and quick routes to the title. And aren't put on as much pressure to constantly defend the belt as other guys are. DDP won right after Joshua vs Ngannou, possibly the highest profile fight in the history of African history considering they are both African, tapping into a new market. So just in time the UFC gets South African fans on their side before they go to boxing. Ultimately a lot of people will end up watching both but South Africa is a growing country and so is all of Africa at the moment. He is going to be getting a lot of PPV fans from Izzy vs DDP fight which now lines up perfect.
Lol Jose Aldo got a title shot off a loss because Daayna thought he won. They have also given fighters their win purse if they really feel they got screwed over. Sean will get paid .

Why would the UFC take accountability for judges? I don’t get it. The judges are not UFC employees.
I am not saying he should take accountability for the judges. He should take accountability for what he said in previous fights and stay consistent but he changes the narrative

If he wasn't a hypocrite he would bring the same energy when guys he likes loses on the scorecards and he says "this is a disgrace and the judge should be fired" but then other times he says "well it was close"

Yes the UFC has no direct control over the judges but they are the largest MMA organization in the world and Dana is the CEO so he obviously has a lot of pull.

Back