To all the degenerate MMA gamblers; what are your biggest bets?

Most ive bet on MMA was probably $20 but ive won a few hundred several times with parlays. I think a card with Overeem and Nate Diaz was the one where I won like $350 betting all underdogs.

Betting on fights, if your good at calling them...thats something that could be addictive.
Very addictive for some. I worked for an online gambling site and heard so many crazy stories . Craziest I heard was a dude staged his own break in and home burglary and then filled a police report saying someone stole his laptop and gambled on it losing him his life savings. He got caught out pretty quick, lost all that money in the 100s of ks AND spent time in jail

11k on DP to beat Conor in their 2nd fight.

I made a thread on it with my bet slip on here and everyone just flamed me, still can’t believe so many of you were sleeping on my boy Diamond back then.

That’s my biggest sports bet. I’ve bet a lot….like a looooot on table games though lol. I don’t suggest it though. I’ve lost far more than I should have over the years.
How u dealing with 11k loss?

You liquidate through bitcoin? What's the upside of being part of so many sporrts books, to farm odds or is there more to it?

Odds, bonuses and to get past limits on good bets. Mostly use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw once in a while other alt coins

1) I had 9,000 on Ronda to beat Miesha Tate at UFC 168.

2) I had 7,500 on Stois to beat Patchy, that sucked

3) I had 3,500 on Daniel Cormier to beat Dan Henderson

4) I had 2,000 on Cejudo to beat TJ

5) I had 2,000 on Cejudo to beat Morares

Those are all my bigger bets, usually just 100-200.

Thinking I'm gonna lay a big bet on Cejudo to beat Aljo, I'll post the slip if I end up laying more than 1,000.
Impressive. I wish I had that bankroll. My biggest bet was 2k on Max Holloway to beat Dustin.

Won $5900 on Conor v Aldo off $2400 bet on KO
Lost $2500 on Conor v Diaz
Lost $2500 on Conor vs Mayweather
Won $2200 on Conor v Alvarez off $1400
Lost $2500 on Conor v Poirer 2
Lost $2500 on Conor v Poirer 3

Made a bunch of 500-1000 bets against Jones and lost them all, obviously.

Won $~11k on a 6 fight parlay UFC 162 back in the day off $500 which I used to lose all my money betting against Jones and on Conor

It’s not mma but where’s the action at for boggie 2988 vs wings of redemption on the ksi undercard on may 13th? I can’t find any betting odds for this whatsoever.

I'm a low roller usually betting like 5-15 bucks a bet, but I put 100 on Islam vs Hooker + Olives

while not MMA technically, it happened bc of MMA... my biggest sports bet was on Mayweather vs Conor. I forget exactly as I bet with multiple sources. But my final position was something like risk 400k to win 100k. Just felt like Conor was never going to win this unless Mayweather threw the fight - which I couldn't see happening as it was an official boxing match for him.
within MMA, I think biggest was on Burns vs Masvidal recently - risk 89k tw 25k. Really thought Masvidal was washed + retiring if lost the fight. I posted a thread about this bet before the fight happened here in Sherdog: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/betting-burns-huge.4286633/#post-170862985
Won both of these.
I think my biggest loss was 1 bitcoin when it was 50k on Giga Chikadze. I had no opinion and bet this fight bc a friend really liked it. Was pretty annoyed. Don't bet big on friend's takes anymore.

Biggest bets I've done are 5k. They were on Karol Rosa, SU Mudajeri, and I think Rafa Garcia.

Might have been a few more 5kers but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

1) I had 9,000 on Ronda to beat Miesha Tate at UFC 168.

2) I had 7,500 on Stois to beat Patchy, that sucked

3) I had 3,500 on Daniel Cormier to beat Dan Henderson

4) I had 2,000 on Cejudo to beat TJ

5) I had 2,000 on Cejudo to beat Morares

Those are all my bigger bets, usually just 100-200.

Thinking I'm gonna lay a big bet on Cejudo to beat Aljo, I'll post the slip if I end up laying more than 1,000.

Where would you say you're at now?
Up? Down?

Bet $50 for Burns, Aljamain and Dern to win but Burns didn't quite do enough. Only time I've bet.

11k on DP to beat Conor in their 2nd fight.

I made a thread on it with my bet slip on here and everyone just flamed me, still can’t believe so many of you were sleeping on my boy Diamond back then.

That’s my biggest sports bet. I’ve bet a lot….like a looooot on table games though lol. I don’t suggest it though. I’ve lost far more than I should have over the years.

Nice bet bruh!

5k on Fury over Klitchko

Live bet around 3-4k on mayweather over Conor live in round 3-4, line was like -180.. Probably easiest money ever made.

I activate selective memory regarding the losses, so those i don't remember. <BC1>

With the judging and the small gloves mma is such a shit show to bet on
I bet like 10-20 bucks on Mike Jackson to win the one fight he won in a parlay and won a bit off that
I've also lost a couple hundred to parlays
I quit because I started betting more and more and the outcome is always so unpredictable. the odds have to be very nice while not being justified for the underdog for me to bite anymore

I put 10 bucks on rosa jr losing his last fight

Had 500 on Porier over McGregor for the first rematch. That was nice

Had 300 on Stipe over Ngannou in their second fight. Not so nice

200 each on olives over pro tier and Gaethje

a lot of 20 or 50 dollar bets

All this talk without betslips? Alright.
I had 50.000 on jones to win by submission

I've always betted only 5$ on parlay bets. Always there was something wrong so I was always losing.

Then there was a day that I said - ehh F it I will lose I won't bet and....

96078-3328200.png

49630785.jpg

Back