To all the degenerate MMA gamblers; what are your biggest bets?

Very addictive for some. I worked for an online gambling site and heard so many crazy stories . Craziest I heard was a dude staged his own break in and home burglary and then filled a police report saying someone stole his laptop and gambled on it losing him his life savings. He got caught out pretty quick, lost all that money in the 100s of ks AND spent time in jail
Just think if he got away with that after losing. Police ask like 100 questions, all you have to do is mess up once, but where they are corrupt, is they will fry you on what appears vs if they really know. I guess, if you can respond, with what appears vs what you know, as a battle ground to the dark void....and your aware of it...just tell the cops to shut up, as well as yourself, that a lawyer is the only way to avoid self incrimination. Cops are great...I will never defund the police but they are parasites when it comes to your constitutional rights....with that said...I am glad he went to jail if he did stage his own loss at a bet but dam that is funny haha.

10 years ago I had £350 on a 6 leg parlay and it won lmao. I just saw a load of fights that I was confident in. I remember GSP vs Nick was the final one. Probably the most nervous I've ever been for a fight despite being a Nick Diaz fan + knowing it could really only go one way.

I've had several £300 bets since then.

I only bet for fun though so most of them are doubles or trebles, vey rarely singles.

First thing is that it is wrong to call ALL gamblers are degenerates etc bullshit.

Gambling is entertainment and to boost adrenaline level, also partially might be used to increase savings.

If gambler is hedging their risks and gambling is only part of his/ her investments then this stuff might be not bad for such person.
Ofc you should maintain strict financial discipline and not to invest money you had borrowed from lender or money you can't afford to loss...

Different life stories happened with gamblers: like from 20 years long gambling without bad things happened..
Till in some 1 year to be without property and in debts:D.

I bet pretty small.

Most I bet recently is probably $1000 total(pre fight and live odds) on Vera to beat Cruz.

I parlayed Turner sub Riddel 800+ Volk dec vs Max + Israel dec over Jared + Barber FGTD yes + Driccus ML

Something to that extent , i won 22k in that whole night.

card that have Israel+Volk have always been profitable for me.

Second one in Abudabi when Belal fought Sean Brady and+ Islam in the main event . I got a parlay that was 7k worth.

And i also made around 7k off Gamrot vs Armen. Live betted after rnd 3, predicted that Gamrot would reverse the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back