CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wasn't this a done deal?

Does Mighty Mouse wants 0 fans?

Get rid of flyweight Dana.

WMMA can also go

He has a legion of Twitch dorks swinging from his mighty sack. He'll be ok.

TJ pissed off Dana by declining the Garbrandt rematch for UFC 222 and the Bald One took revenge by calling off the DJ fight.

Midgets gonna duck manlets. Is normal.

Wow, what a new and controversial opinion. Completely thread-worthy.

He needs Greg Jackson in his corner, he would learn how to get some fans.

Id be ok with calling this fight off if 225 can benefit.

Whittaker vs Romero 2
Dillashaw vs Garbrandt/Cruz 2
Reem vs Blaydes
Punk vs Jackson/Portal
Joe B vs Pettis

Would be so much better than having Montano/Shevy in the co-main.

226 can still be epic without TJ/DJ:

Stipe vs DC
Max vs Ortega
Ngannou vs Lewis
Rockhold vs Bisping 3

UFC 227 can be a rehab'd shoulders/victimhood theme:

Woodley vs RDA
DJ vs Cejudo 2

TJ vs DJ, did I miss something?
this
ezgif.com-43762138da.gif

TJ pissed off Dana by declining the Garbrandt rematch for UFC 222 and the Bald One took revenge by calling off the DJ fight.
Something definitely happened there as everyone seemed on board for July before that happened

Which is soooooooooo stupid. Cody doesn't deserve a rematch. I don't even think Aldo, GSP or Silva deserved immediate rematches when they lost their belts (Georges is conveniently the only one that didn't get one) either.

You get finished, you deserve no immediate rematch. This guy had 0 title defenses. TJ had to get numerous wins to get another shot and arguably shouldn't have even lost his title.

TJ has to be the least appreciated fighter in the UFC for how elite he is. Even more than DJ.

Which is soooooooooo stupid. Cody doesn't deserve a rematch. I don't even think Aldo, GSP or Silva deserved immediate rematches when they lost their belts (Georges is conveniently the only one that didn't get one) either.

You get finished, you deserve no immediate rematch. This guy had 0 title defenses. TJ had to get numerous wins to get another shot and arguably shouldn't have even lost his title.

TJ has to be the least appreciated fighter in the UFC for how elite he is. Even more than DJ.
Every champ but Aldo after Conor got/is getting an immediate rematch it seems lol. The UFC is like boxing now.

Every champ but Aldo after Conor got/is getting an immediate rematch it seems lol. The UFC is like boxing now.
I hate immediate rematches. The only champ that deserved one after losing was TJ since he arguably should have got the nod. That's it.

Jones is arguable since no one actually beat him but he lost it because he was caught being a big cheaty cheaterton.

Back