TJ Dillashaw vs Henry Cejudo to headline UFC 230 (rumour)

Would be a good fight actually, yall acting like Dilly is supreme shit around here and Cejudo wouldnt stand a chance is crazy talk

This would be stupid as hell. Cejudo hasn't even defended his belt. This isn't a super fight.

I don't like Cejudo jumping the line but if they are going to do it at least it will be done asap.

Even still, 230 pales in comparison to 217 & 205. Solid card tho.

This isn't the superfight they're thinking it is. It would've been TJ-DJ (even that wouldn't have done more than 300,000 buys) had Johnson not lost, and only because Mighty Mouse was on a really long winning streak.

"Superfights" are only superfights when the champions are deemed unbeatable, but Cejudo just barely won a split decision over Johnson, and lost to Benavidez not too long ago.

Well to be fair he was robbed against Benavidez, he won that fight.

Shows how desperate they are. A 'superfight' where one of the guy has yet to defend a title he just won.

<36>

well, TJ hasn't really defended his belt much either. He has wins over Cody, barao and I think like Joe Soto or something. He isn't some fuckin long time defending champ who has destroyed everyone. He doesn't even have wins over most of the top 5.

This is the biggest sham of a "superfight" that they could ever have.

As much as I like Henry and him having the balls to move up... Dillashaw wil go through him with ease.

Cwjudo is a nobody in a nobody d8vision, he doesnt deserve th3 shot at tj, he didn5 even won his last fight

Even Ortega/Holloway will be a much better headliner for UFC 230 than Snake vs guy whom most people did not think beat DJ.............
Yes my thoughts entirely. Holloway vs Ortega would be great as a MSG Main event. Apparently Holloway is ok now to compete.

With every respect to Dillashaw (great fighter) and Cejudo, I just don't think they're big enough names to headline a New York PPV card.

So.... I'm still thinking it's gonna be a different fight, despite that screenshot from earlier today with the pic of Dillashaw.

Eek. I saw that ad and wondered the same thing. You might as well make this the co-main event and make Poirier/Diaz the main then so at least you'll have two five-round fights.

on the Joe hogan podcast, Dillashaw said if this fight happens he'll go to 125... seems like there's a lot of pushback on this fight, but I think it'll be a nice match up. but definitely a disappointing "headliner" for ufc ny, if this comes true.

Cejudo just barely eeked past DJ with a razor thin decision and has no title defenses. He's 1-1 with DJ and the loss was a blowout TKO.

These are not the circumstances under which a super-fight with TJ should be booked. There are multiple deserving contenders at 135lbs and we'll screw over that division to put this together. TJ should remain at 135 and defend the belt.

Makes no sense to me.

Nate vs Dustin would be a bigger main event, no one cares about Cejudo.

I like the fight but not for a 230 headliner.. Too late for Jones/Gus 2??

How boring is this? This isn't a "Super Fight", not in any way, shape, or form. They may as well promote Nate vs Dustin to the main event if this is the best they can come up with.

Very nice super fight. I still would've liked to see Poirer/Diaz for five rounds, but this is worth it. Maybe they'll still do that too since they don't have a second title fight for MSG.

Back