TJ Dillashaw vs Henry Cejudo to headline UFC 230 (rumour)

TJ is pretty awesome; Cejudo is solid for a flyweight.

But Fuck that as an MSG headliner.

Moraes deserves the fight. I think he is TJ’s biggest threat and is criminally underrated as well.

That fight would be pure fireworks.

Nice, Dillashaw should win rather handily. I am not against this fight.

Respect to Henry for moving up to fight the champ.

I don't see it paying off for him though.

TJ made it very clear he's only moving down to fight HC. And HC said he's fine with that. This is for 2 belts. I called it a week ago. It's the only fight that makes sense at MSG. Another Double champ fight to keep the tradition going.

oh this one is way better than against cruz

TJ made it very clear he's only moving down to fight HC. And HC said he's fine with that. This is for 2 belts. I called it a week ago. It's the only fight that makes sense at MSG. Another Double champ fight to keep the tradition going.

Even Ortega/Holloway will be a much better headliner for UFC 230 than Snake vs guy whom most people did not think beat DJ.............

That's frickin lame. TJ vs Moraes would be much better. If not TJ vs Moraes just make the card free. Quit stalling and give Moraes his TS.

Cejudo moving up doesn't intrigue me at all. However, TJ moving down for the 125 belt is kind of cool.

Even Ortega/Holloway will be a much better headliner for UFC 230 than Snake vs guy whom most people did not think beat DJ.............
The fight is lame but almost nobody thinks mighty duck won that fight. It was a pretty clear cut victory for HC.

dont care for this matchup but let it happen so TJ can whoop his ass.

Thinking about it more I think this is more evenly matched than I previously thought. Just because cejudo is so well rounded. I can see him imposing his wrestling and keeping TJ down for lengthy periods much like the DJ fight. DJ was not overrated because he lost to Cejudo. MMs ability to get back up from a takedown was unmatched. TJ doesnt have that. At least not at the level DJ does.
In the standup I'd have to give a sizeable advantage to TJ. But Cejudos ability to change stances will prove beneficial to him.
I think it will be a competitive match but I have to give the edge to TJ. Cejudo does have power though and could catch TJ with something crazy.

The more and more I think about it I think Cejudo is a terrible matchup for TJ.

Last edited:
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they put together TJ/Cody 3 for no good reason whatsoever.

I assume this would be at 125. Kind of a disappointing fight if this is true but they're desperate for a main event I guess.

A lot of good fights out there at 135. Unless they are dropping the 125 division this is stupid

Ok here's a man just for you.

tumblr_m6vljxQ8jk1r7cs8z.gif
Women make him nervous

Respect to Henry for moving up to fight the champ.

I don't see it paying off for him though.
That is a money fight, at least by Cejudo standards. And if he wins somehow Rogan and others would claim he is the #1 p4p fighter.

Yeah, I'm not terribly interested in seeing this one either. Didn't think DJ had anything for TJ, and Cejudo definitely doesn't have anything for TJ. Cejudo seems like a nice enough guy that it doesn't even give the excitement of watching the bad guy get slept, just gonna be sad to watch.

You're out of your mind if you think that Cejudo can't compete with TJ. We might see TJ on his back for the first time in a long while. I still think TJ will win but it won't be easy.

Oh boy lol. That ain't nearly enough starpower for an MSG main event. You've had GSP and Connor headlining your previous 2 MSG shows. I love Dillashaw and love seeing him showcased to the casuals, but let's face it nobody knows who the fuck he is.

There's only one guy out there who even comes close to matching up with the starpower of Connor and GSP who's available. TJ and Cejudo would make a great co-main for it.

I’m honestly sick of the idea of “super fights” when the division has contenders lined up and champions have yet to have proven themselves in their current role.

Back