TJ - Cruz FOTY so far?

Footwork of the year. Point fight of the year.

Fight of the year need some blood. Lawler Condit.

Just rewatched last night, soooo fuckin good. They're both masterclass, Cruz is amazing to watch but TJ took it to him pretty well landed some good shots. Some sick scrambles to. Cruz won though for anyone who still thinks TJ won. Can not wait for the rematch.

Footwork of the year. Point fight of the year.

Fight of the year need some blood. Lawler Condit.

to be fair there was some blood and a few big shots landed. I seem to enjoy those close fights a lot more than one-sided asswhoopings. Lawler Condit was really just the 5th round and that is not enough for me but I might have to watch that one again. I don't particularly enjoy Condits style that much from an aesthetical point of view though.
How anyone could say that TJ-Cruz was boring is beyond me.

Either a poor troll attempt, or you smokin' some mean weed

I fell asleep during it
Then you have awful taste and should probably watch something else.

Anyhow i'd say it's number 2 for me only behind lawler vs condit.

It's up there (I was on the edge of my seat the whole fight). Two elite fighters going at it for 5 rounds (great fight for sure ).

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: But Meisha had the best finish

Lawler vs Condit
Lee vs Yamaguchi
Mcgregor vs Diaz
Holm vs Tate
Silva vs Bisping (minus the bullshit decision)

Naaah, Robbie vs Condit was totally insane. But I agree TJ vs Cruz was amazing fight. Very technical, speed but we need heavy punches, beast modes, blood so Lawler vs Condit all the way.

Watched it for the first time today (I've been sleeping on the Bantamweight division) and it's not even close for me. It was like watching 2 grandmasters go at each other. I think each of their skillsets is up there with DJ's if not better. I need to watch more of their fights lol.
I don't think it was the greatest. To be honest it was a solid fight but not endge of my seat or screaming at the tv good. That lawler condit fight is for sure #1 at the moment for me.

I'd definitely say so. I'm very bias though :p
Behind it i'd probably put Silva vs Bisping.

Lawler vs Condit & McGregor vs Diaz are overrated.

Lawler vs McDonald is the best fight of 2016. Yeah, it was so good that it carries over.

It was a cool fight because it was different. If every fight was like that MMA would be very unpopular.

A great display of skill and extra impressive when you consider that Cruz had maybe one minute of Octagon time clocked in the previous four years. But for mine I liked Condit/Lawler far more, right up until Condit won the fight but somehow went home without the belt.

Mm would beat them both

Lol sure he would. I suppose that is why he dropped out of the division after losing to one of those guys...because he would beat both....

Never seen you be so wrong before!
harry-potter-shrug.gif

Lawler vs Condit was pretty lame until the last round. That round was better than the first four combined. Was just Condit picking him apart aside from getting dropped in the second.

Then Conor vs Nate was just sweet because Conor lost, lol :p

UFC put it up on their YouTube and watched it again yesterday. Surprised it's getting so much flack on here as I thought it was a tremendous fight. Great technical ability and great story (Cruz's multiple injuries). I suppose the one thing it lacked was someone getting rocked or put in any serious danger with a submission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back