Tito vs Chuck is now "sort of" free. (Receive $50 gift card with purchase)

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Was curious if they had lowered the price or anything so checked and noticed this.

IMG_20181113_230659.jpg

Bruh that shits getting streamed regardless lol.

The FITE app to my knowledge doesn't get good enough events to make the 50 dollar credit all that enticing, but if I'm mistaken and you were on the fence thought it was worth pointing out.

Oh it will be free

<{jackyeah}>

This+had+nothing+to+do+at+all+with+the+actual+_417c61db6099ec6ba6067ec7236912bd.jpg

I can see why they would do so. Golden boy gets more buys.. Even if free it shows as buys as far as sponsers etc. They give u a 50 credit towards themselves to watch a more than likely worse fight card later.

I really wonder how this is going do on PPV? maybe 50K-65k buys? there isn't much promotion or under card.

50 dollars for a fight that made sense back in 2006.

This is the type of fight you watch the 10 seconds of Tito getting KO’ed or chuck getting gnp Ed. It’s not even the 50.00, it’s the lost time you’ll never get back.

LOL.
I prob down load it the next day.
If its raining.

I'm paying the same amount that I paid for that bare knuckle bumfest the other night.

$50 credit? May as well send you a box of air.

Also, these stupid free promo codes only work if you download some stupid app on your smartphone. I'm watching this on a computer or TV screen.

Can we get the old school UFC " instant replay" fatality music for the finish of this fight?

The fight costs $49.99, and you get a $50 refund.

Basically, they're paying you 0.01$ to watch this shitshow. <45>

Back