Tito vs Chuck is now "sort of" free. (Receive $50 gift card with purchase)

That little write-up reads like it was translated from Japanese or something. Even the picture seems weird. Like why are they looking at us? Lmao I don't know man this whole thing has been a clownshow and it's disappointing that this is what Oscar offered up as an mma event. At this point I'm just hoping that Chuck doesn't get hurt.

Golden Boy?! More like Golden Goof!
1448684241875.png

9A8IJnI.jpg

You get "credit" back.
No one is getting their $50 back.
They are just allowing you to watch more worthless shit.
ah true
so you now have $50 to watch more shit by them and only them

fantastic

Also, these stupid free promo codes only work if you download some stupid app on your smartphone. I'm watching this on a computer or TV screen.
I don't get it. All these streaming services talk about apps and how it supports such smartphones and tablets. Do people really watch on those??

When DAZN launched, it was not even clear to me at first whether I could simply watch it on their website with a PC.

Streaming it on a website is the best to me. Then I can watch it on a decent screen on the computer, or simply extend the desktop to a TV connected with HDMI.

m96jjd.jpg

<mma4> They should add this fight as a co main event for the next Canelo Alvarez fight...

"They remain edged in history"
Come on Oscar. Hire someone to write that shit for you.

yeah i'll catch the highlight gif here or on another mma site. no need to worry about any refund.

I really don't imagine this PPV doing well.

Back