Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

Winstrol is a horse steroid, and one of the MOST Common PEDs. Quit trying to white knight Cyborg. She can cut weight if she wants the payday. If she doesn't want to cut weight and lose what she perceives as her advantage, then who cares, she's in a C circuit MMA leage.

Don't be ignorant .. Winstrol was/is medically created and used to treat a rare genetic disease called Hereditary angioedema. Winstrol is used to treat an attack of this genetic disease which will cause a person to swell up and can be deadly if untreated.

Weigh ins are the same day in Judo and she didn't have the resources to get to the category below. It's quite clear 135 is the best weight for her, she looked fat back then.

Ronda publicly stated that she wanted to get more experience before fighting Cyborg so she called out Tate, then before that fight even happened Cyborg tested positive for stanozolol, Ronda was in the UFC before Cyborg was even off her suspension.

People forget that at the time Ronda chose to go to bantamweight instead of fighting Cyborg at 145 in Strikeforce, Ronda had a grand total of 2 minutes of professional cage time. The idea was that she would win the Strikeforce 135lb belt, come back and fight Cyborg later in a huge champ v champ event.

Even if she had signed on to fight Cyborg in Strikeforce instead of going after Miesha Tate, the fight would have never taken place because Cyborg got caught, stripped & suspended, and Ronda would have had to go fight at 135 anyway.

There's no doubt in my mind that if Cyborg had signed on with the UFC as was offered in early 2013, Cyborg would have been loaned out to Invicta, her career would be getting promoted by the UFC in the same manner that Ronda's was before she became a UFC fighter & we'd be headed towards a Cyborg/Rousey 140 catchweight fight towards the end of 2014 after Ronda's 4th UFC 135lb title defense. Tito Ortiz screwed all of that up, so now who knows?

If you're referring to athletes such as Lebron James or ect, those type of athletes make a ton more money than nik Lentz .. Gsp uses a nutritionist difference is he makes a lot more money= I doubt he cares about saving a couple of grand

I wasn't referring to anyone, just agreeing with you that what Dolce is doing for his guys isn't magic. It's something that can be learned, something that these guys obviously would rather not do.

what weight did cyborg make her debut at??

She fought Erica Paes in Brazil. I can't find any documentation of exactly what weight the fight was fought at.

She fought Shayna Baszler in Elite XC at 140.

It's simple PR really. Dana made a pubic comment citing that Cyborg is killing her career because of Tito, who had no clue how to manage his own career.

Tito responds back discrediting Dana's prize doll and says he's protecting her from real competition.

Honestly, I agree more with Tito here. I guess so will the majority. The more unanimous verdict is that Ronda is coming off HORRIBLY on the show. It's not a unique opinion at all.

As for the UFC protecting Ronda from real competition? I don't know. She's only had 1 UFC fight, you can't make that statement yet. Well, but to be fair- she did fight Liz Carmouche in her debut- Liz is a great person but she's hardly real competition. She basically rolled into Ronda's armbar.

The thing is the competition level for the women's 135 division is just really low.

Now she's going to fight Miesha again. Miesha just tapped to Ronda, and basically looked horrible in the stand-up area against Cat. Wild overhands and blind rushes... hell, even on the ground she couldn't out-manuver Cat despite having her in some deep positions.

So yea, while Miesha comes off as a great lady on the show- who on Earth really gives her a chance?

She that chance to bullrush Ronda and catch her with a haymaker. That's about it. Ronda's going to take her down with ease and then overpower her into the armbar.

Then what? Cat is going to come back after double knee surgery to threaten Ronda?

Ronda's the best in the division even if she comes off as a bitch (matter fact she proudly calls herself one on TUF).

'Real' competition doesn't exist at this point. Ronda herself has 7 fights. Most of the other girls have just as less.

Don't be ignorant .. Winstrol was/is medically created and used to treat a rare genetic disease called Hereditary angioedema. Winstrol is used to treat an attack of this genetic disease which will cause a person to swell up and can be deadly if untreated.

So what you are saying is that Cyborg was simply taking a horse steroid to battle Angieodema?

Really? That's the way you are going.

It doesn't matter if it's under Doctor's supervision or not, and you keep talking about "risk" as if anyone cares what these guys do to their body. I don't care about their personal risk, I care about the competitive advanatage. If your point is to contradict the "she puts steroids in her body then who cares about the cut" then fine. It's safe, but still cheating.

What the hell was Cyborg thinking getting a clown like Tito to be her manager? I like the part that Ronda hasn't fought any huge names.....is she supposed to fight herself? She's the only name in WMMA, most casual fans have no idea who the hell Cyborg is. She'd better make some adjustments to her "nutrition" program and figure out a way to make 135 if she wants to make some real money

People forget that at the time Ronda chose to go to bantamweight instead of fighting Cyborg at 145 in Strikeforce, Ronda had a grand total of 2 minutes of professional cage time. The idea was that she would win the Strikeforce 135lb belt, come back and fight Cyborg later in a huge champ v champ event.

Even if she had signed on to fight Cyborg in Strikeforce instead of going after Miesha Tate, the fight would have never taken place because Cyborg got caught, stripped & suspended, and Ronda would have had to go fight at 135 anyway.

There's no doubt in my mind that if Cyborg had signed on with the UFC as was offered in early 2013, Cyborg would have been loaned out to Invicta, her career would be getting promoted by the UFC in the same manner that Ronda's was before she became a UFC fighter & we'd be headed towards a Cyborg/Rousey 140 catchweight fight towards the end of 2014 after Ronda's 4th UFC 135lb title defense. Tito Ortiz screwed all of that up, so now who knows?

2 min pro time and a year and a bit mma training as well as an unknown. We both know that Cyborg was the end goal as she stated way back when, but yeah, Cyborg went and got busted and Ronda got women in the UFC.

I don't think the UFC would have even loaned Cyborg out, the fight would have happened as the first fight in the UFC. Weight wasnt even the reason why Cyborg didn't sign, she wasnt happy with the contract the UFC offered.

The only thing the UFC protected was the TUF show, when they swapped Tate back in even though she lost.

Cyborg making demands like she matters always has cracked me up. Ronda is WMMA. That's it. You want to fight her, go to her. She doesn't need Cyborg. Cyborg HAS to have Ronda.

The only thing the UFC protected was the TUF show, when they swapped Tate back in even though she lost.

I'd like to hear your better plan. They literally had one day notice.

LOL

You're saying this like she doesn't get tested.

LOL.

You're saying this like the testing they are subjected stops them doing anything other than take the piss with regards to PED's.

Tito should be getting ready to fight Rampage and not bad mouthing a woman. I am no fan of Rousey and would rather be seen with Meisha Tate out in public, but Rousey is a different weight class than Christina is and like GSP versus Anderson Silva that fight will never happen.

Tito Ortiz, one of the most prolific champions in UFC history, has laid out the facts and they purport to be true. The man is one of the GOAT and he obviously knows more than some tubby keyboard jockeys.

Tito is right on she is being protected by the UFC. The UFC won't make the same mistake of what happened to the last face of WMMA Gina Carano. We all know what happened to her when she face Cyborg. Cyborg sent her packing to Hollywood after she demolished her. Basically the same thing would happen to Rousey if she were to fight Cyborg. So the UFC just keeps feeding her hand picked opponents that really don't have a chance at beating her, you know mostly ground fighter no stand up fighters in the near future.

Back