Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

Tito should be getting ready to fight Rampage and not bad mouthing a woman. I am no fan of Rousey and would rather be seen with Meisha Tate out in public, but Rousey is a different weight class than Christina is and like GSP versus Anderson Silva that fight will never happen.

What does "Breed" under your name, stand for?

If Cyborg stopped roiding for 5 seconds she could lose that 10lbs easy.

What the hell prevented these two from meeting at 140lbs? I'm a bit out of the loop, and can't recall if there was ever any talk of the fight being made at a catch-weight. If only Cyborg stayed under contract, and the UFC put a catch-weight fight on the table. Seems like a fair compromise when you consider this is the best fight to be made in WMMA, which is lacking in talented opponents for Ronda and Cyborg. I could be looking forward to Cyborg vs Rousey in Dec, instead of this totally rushed rematch with Tate. Who imo does not have the necessary talent to offer Ronda a serious challenge.

It sucks when new and interesting match-ups never happen.

I agree with Tito. I like Rousey physically but not her attitude. She does think she's too good and Cyborg would smash her TKO in the 1st round if they fought. Too bad Tate won't be much of a challenge except in a beauty contest.

She might be known as second best but Cyborg definitely isn't the best.

Yea right pal. No other women can touch cyborg. She is alone at the top,.

This is BS.

I hate Rousey but she has every right to be protected from a fighter juiced up on massive amounts of roids.

Again you don't know that. She was caught for a weight cutting drug not roids.

Tito should be getting ready to fight Rampage and not bad mouthing a woman. I am no fan of Rousey and would rather be seen with Meisha Tate out in public, but Rousey is a different weight class than Christina is and like GSP versus Anderson Silva that fight will never happen.

Except RR talked about fighting Cyborg

If Lombard and Palhares can get from 185 to 170 then Cyborg definitely can go from 145 to 135 with help from Dolce.

Sure but we will see if they are as effective. You have to give certain things up to go lighter with maybe barley gaining a little speed.

Why doesn't cyborg just quit the juice n drop the weight? Ronda is the ufc 135lb champ, Wtf does Tito want her to do? Vacate the title and quit the ufc to fight a proven cheat?

Yeh, ok Tito.

Sure but we will see if they are as effective. You have to give certain things up to go lighter with maybe barley gaining a little speed.

I think we all know what she will have to give up, she's too much of a coward to quit that.

By her account, its virtually impossible for Cyborg to make that weight. Its a struggle to just make. 145. That fight might be as likely as Jones Vs Weidman at 185lbs. Some fights just can't or aren't meant to happen.

What does "Breed" under your name, stand for?

That was my call sign or nickname when I was in the Marines because I am half Cherokee Indian and you don't get to pick out your own some old crusty bastard gives it to you. I wanted Duke or Smokey and got stuck with Breed instead.:icon_lol:

Problem is Ronda will lose soon and the cyborg superfight will disappear too

Back