Tito Oritz wants to come out of retirement to fight Jones for Record

If i wanted to watch a dude get hurt just for the hell of it I'd watch Jackass. Sonnen was enough, we don't need more of that. While Jones heals and gets back into full shape Cormier should be put on a diet of grilled chicken and steamed veg, so he can cut some fat.

I would love to see Jones destroy Tito just for kicks, but come on, there is no way that fight happens.

love or hate tito his the man even he will get smashed by jones!

Would be a more legitimate fight than Jones vs Sonnen

No.

No.

NO.

3941921+_d4fa7c4a41bb29904ce79e8d1e201100.jpg

Tito would get slaughtered. I always thought stylistically a prime Tito would've been a legit threat to Anderson, but this would be embarrassing.

Jesus, aside from the bader ko tito hasnt really beaten anyone since Vladimir Matyushenko in 2001. (welterweight Cote in his ufc debut and ken Shamrock dont count) He has had some competitive, stellar performances though but a title shot is ridiculous

It wasn't a ko, (not even close to a ko) it was a submission. Is your memory that bad?

What a joke. It isn't going to happen, he just wants a payday to curl into a ball and let the referee blow the whistle.

lol

i wont mind seeing tito come out though.

maybe wand in japan

they had the 1st fight there and it can maybe be there last fight there

Just for a change of pace I'd like to see JBJ in a meaningful competitive title fight...just sayin.....but hey I'm crazy like that

Yeah I'm sure Tito was just kidding around.

The only coming out of retirement fight I want to see from Ortiz is against Liddell.

Christ people, Tito was kidding. Even he is not that delusional.

I disagree that Tito deserves it more than Sonnen. Pretty sure he's kidding anyway. Would be an absolutely horrible mismatch, but I'd still watch it because I love to see Tito get KTFO'd. It's one of my favorite things in life.

Tito comes out of retirement to try and stop jones from breaking his record..but what he would really be doing, is making it alot easier for jones to break that record if its against him..and he will beat tito's record by..well..beating tito haha, don't do it tito..you would get wreaked so hard

Tito has clearly started smoking crack since his retirement

It would be funny if he broke his record with their fight.

Make this fight! A UFC HOFer comes out from retirement, and defends his record, that'll be huge draw! I'd watch it!
Even though Tito is most likely gonna get bullied

haha Tito is so butthurt that he will no longer be able to repeat his classic line.

"Tito Ortiz is the longest reigning LHW champion of all time"

Usually retired athletes cheer and congratulate the newcomers who pass their records. But this is kind of what I expect from Tito TBH.

It would be the equivalent of Ortiz-Ken trilogy (with Tito playing the Shamrock role) wrapped into one round of hurt feelings. Rankings aside, I would like to see it.

Back