Tito "I get to be a double edged sword"

giphy.webp

Also... 1.5m ppv buys.
<Dany07>

Dont you know tito trains 6 weeks per day?

Hes gonna need a quadruple edge sword to spilt all that up.

I am starting to think that even a Gary Goodridge has more brain cells than Tito.

A double edged sword means when it cuts to one side its good, and if it cuts to the other is bad.

Then he says he "gets to win and be a huge ppv draw".

Which makes me think, he thinks, double edged swords are like two times more effective at cutting or something. And that would be hilarious

Maybe i heard it wrong though... He was mumbling and stuttering half that sentence
Yeah, he clearly misused "double edge sword".

Poor Tito. Dat head is huge, but the brain, not so much.

Gonna be funny when Tito KOs Chuck

When did he and Chuck do 1.5 million PPV buys? Sad if he really thinks it will be anywhere near that. I'll be shocked if that sorry card clears 250k buys.

I thought Tito would've made enough to not be fighting at this stage of his life. I read his book, he had a pretty tough childhood I wish him the best. Hopefully him and Chuck have a good fight, no-one gets permantly injured and they can finally retire as the legends they are
I think it's because they offered both Chuck and Tito "stupid cash" just like they offered Shawn Micheals in WWE, he retired in 2010, nows he's coming back!!! He is definition of not needing the money but when someone offers you stupid cash it's hard to say no.

giphy.webp

Also... 1.5m ppv buys.
<Dany07>

I have no idea when this fight is taking place, who else is fighting nor the promotion in which it’ll be in.
I would have a hard time believing it breaks 50,000

I have no idea when this fight is taking place, who else is fighting nor the promotion in which it’ll be in.
I would have a hard time believing it breaks 50,000
Yeah, it's gonna die on it's arse.

$50 they are looking for it too....

Did he just say he's going to bet on his nan

1.5 million PPV buys? This is lucky it does 1.5 hundred buys.

I'm mad that Chuck is fighting this douche again when it's clear Tito will KO him

Tito hands have really improved since their two fights. 1/2 of you bums might not see it but I do.

Guys who rock keyboards, smartphones, and game controllers defining the context of a saying based on swordplay. <CroCop1>

Yeah, it's gonna die on it's arse.

$50 they are looking for it too....

It’s completely unreasonable to ask for that much, and it’s astounding that they think that’ll get a return on their investment at that price.
$19.99- $29.99 and they might break even.
They’ve priced themselves out of any profit, and looking over the available talent to fill the card, they’re fucked

Back