Tito "I get to be a double edged sword"

To bad both sides of the sword are dull.

As a side note.. Look at the size of his melon.

I'd hope to god he comes ready, cause if not....
Seriously tho, that would be a act of mercy. Putting Tito out of his misery.

Don't worry, Chuck will have that look in his eye.

I think Tito is doing this shit on purpose at this point

And I approve of it 100%

I thought Tito would've made enough to not be fighting at this stage of his life. I read his book, he had a pretty tough childhood I wish him the best. Hopefully him and Chuck have a good fight, no-one gets permantly injured and they can finally retire as the legends they are

I hope Chuck gives his head a one way ticket to a Bolivia

I don't get it

Tito says a lot of stupid shit but this was actually pretty coherent
A double edged sword means when it cuts to one side its good, and if it cuts to the other is bad.

Then he says he "gets to win and be a huge ppv draw".

Which makes me think, he thinks, double edged swords are like two times more effective at cutting or something. And that would be hilarious

Maybe i heard it wrong though... He was mumbling and stuttering half that sentence

Last edited:
A double edged sword means when it cuts to one side its good, and if it cuts to the other is bad.

Which makes me think he thinks double edged swords are like two times more effective at cutting or something. Which would be hilarious

Maybe i heard it wrong though... He was mumbling and stuttering half that sentence
Just the fact that we can discuss this statement means it's not as bad as Tito usually sounds

Remember, two days a week he trains 6 days a week, 5 days a week?

Which makes me think he thinks double edged swords are like two times more effective at cutting or something. Which would be hilarious

you're looking into it too much....it was just a stock saying printed on the side of his HGH bottle

my favorite Tito-ism was

"Josh Barnett with a dominating fashion!"

the full Tito commentary video isn't on youtube, and I can't find where I bookmarked it

edit: oh sheeit- here it is. It's better/longer than the 'talkin be hard' one on youtube

He’s constantly talking before thinking about what he’s saying, then trying to find the words to justify what his mouth just said.

Just slow the fuck down, think and then speak.

Tito should just say what we all know he is thinking, "I dont like words. I like fists. Then I like pussy."

Can we just give Tito like 67 metaphors and ask him to make sentences out of them on camera? That might get more views than this fight.

This just makes me think of another double-edged sword:

brock_lesnar2.jpg

The Huntington Beach Mad Lib flies again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back