RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

No one said anything about who he should fight, I'm talking about the quality of the card for the cost. I don't care who he SHOULD fight. He's fighting a guy who just got KO'd badly in his last fight and he's not even a big star that people are clamoring to see on PPV. I'd be glad to watch this fight for free.For PBCs 89.99 or whatever they're robbing us of this time? No fucking way.
Yup not a good ppv. Wasn’t a great fight Thurman, either, but I was waaaaaay more accepting of that.

Goosen is auditory assault... bah.

That said, the card looks great to me. Rolly gets ktfo, as does my boy Fundora (he should NOT have taken this fight) Lara can’t retire quickly enough, though.

War Amazon.

So.... the guy that knocked Fundora the fuck out in his last fight gets to fight on the early undercard, and Sebastian gets promoted to the ME??

Seems a bit perverse tbh.

So.... the guy that knocked Fundora the fuck out in his last fight gets to fight on the early undercard, and Sebastian gets promoted to the ME??

Seems a bit perverse tbh.
That same guy that ko’ed Fundora got koed by Tszyu … and he is on the event as a late replacement on a #1 contender fight …

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back