RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

Having been teased with a possible Tszyu/Crawford fight this is a huge letdown. In fact, it’s a piece of shit. We can’t even call Thurman a part time fighter at this point he’s been so inactive. I can’t imagine taking the time to watch this mismatch for free, forget about paying for it. For some reason it reminds me of a very poor man’s Leonard/Norris, only it will likely be much uglier.

The co-main is terrible, too. I set my expectations low for the Amazon/PBC relationship, but clearly not low enough.

I like the fight for Tim. If anyone deserves a big scalp on his resume, its him. Plus Thurman is a nice step up for Tim with Charlo & Crawford on the horizon.

I dont like Thurman waltzing into another title fight after doing fuck all and being more talk and inactivity than fighting.

But still an interesting scrap. A prime & active Thurman still would beat most guys not named Spence,Boots, or Crawford.
But an OLD, inactive, injury prone Thurman should be a winnable fight for a prime peaking young champ like Tim.

Or does Thurman pull what Pacquiao did to him on Tszyu lol

5 fights? Interesting. I wonder if they'll do some free prelims before the ppv starts?
My understanding is that prelims are going to be on Amazon Prime … on the events that the main card is on PPV … and on the non PPV we’ll get the chance of catching almost the full card on Prime

Back