Tim Kennedy will finish the fight inside of 3 minutes

I don't think Kelvin has anything for him. Kennedy won't respect Kelvins ground game and just light him up on the feet with a quick TKO against the cage.
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

THIS is why Connie casuals should stick to Connie threads...

MMA is WAAAY over your head lad.

wwrH8PR7ThaXAyXmqKKz_p10.gif

What's funny is Tim actually looked like he was going to finish him in 3 minutes when he had that back control.

U wot m8?

Yeah Tim just missed the chin Kelvin has on the back of his thigh a few times. If he got him in the sweet spot with his top-5 skillset(LMAO) it would've been over.

Tim and his top-5 skillset almost locked in the Rear Navel choke too. Nearly choked the air out of Kelvins bellybutton

Good call.

Did you mean top-5 skillset for some sort of niche sub-grappling competition that stresses position and control over finishing subs?

I don't think Kelvin has anything for him. Kennedy won't respect Kelvins ground game and just light him up on the feet with a quick TKO against the cage.
as punishment you are to remove Green Man from your av.

you are not worthy.

U wot m8?

Yeah Tim just missed the chin Kelvin has on the back of his thigh a few times. If he got him in the sweet spot with his top-5 skillset(LMAO) it would've been over.

Tim and his top-5 skillset almost locked in the Rear Navel choke too. Nearly choked the air out of Kelvins bellybutton

Good call.

Did you mean top-5 skillset for some sort of niche sub-grappling competition?

Well he beat Bisping and Yoel. So it wasn't a stretch to call him a top 5 IMO

Well he beat Bisping and Yoel. So it wasn't a stretch to call him a top 5 IMO

I agree but not skillsets. The dudes as tough as the come & a powerhouse but he's really limited outside his heart, toughness, determination and basic grappling abilities.

The layoff definitely affected him here but what does he do at full cardio? Honestly the most an active Tim would've done is a 29-28 type control two rounds and knees his thighs.

Back