Tim Kennedy will finish the fight inside of 3 minutes

What's funny is Tim actually looked like he was going to finish him in 3 minutes when he had that back control.

What we saw in the first three minutes is what I expected to see for the entire fight as long as it lasted. But, Kennedy only had three minutes of fight in him tonight. Did he completely overlook Kelvin or is he just flat out done? He is pushing 40. I think he's probably done.

I don't think Kelvin has anything for him. Kennedy won't respect Kelvins ground game and just light him up on the feet with a quick TKO against the cage.

Lol good call, people shouldn't underestimate Kelvin at Middleweight, that boy can hang with the big middleweights.

What we saw in the first three minutes is what I expected to see for the entire fight as long as it lasted. But, Kennedy only had three minutes of fight in him tonight. Did he completely overlook Kelvin or is he just flat out done? He is pushing 40. I think he's probably done.

haha yeah when I saw 1:59 on the clock in the first round I was like ahhh man I missed my prediction and sat back. Then he just was done. Sucks, I like Tim

Crow doesn't taste like chicken, it tastes like ass.

Big props to Gastelum!

I haven't eaten this much raven since Moussasi/Hall I.

haha yeah when I saw 1:59 on the clock in the first round I was like ahhh man I missed my prediction and sat back. Then he just was done. Sucks, I like Tim
Me too. Goddamn fight game. Gotta love it. Keeps me humble (ish).

Kennedy might have had a chance if he spent less time figuring out how to cut and more time doing cardio

Kennedy better show respect to Kelvins punching power or he could get clipped, Id favour Kelvin in a stand up battle. Kennedy has a far better chance of dominating the fight if he gets it to the floor
they call me mystic monkey

cos I predict deez tings

Tim Kennedy is an average fighter who's almost 40. Nothing special happened.

MW division is weak anyways. 170 pounders like Whittaker and Gastelum coming to 185 and winning against the supposed elite fighters at 185 like ennedy and Brunson is sad.

lmao, TS nice prediction. Go and whine with Kennedy now.

The spirits of the dead children showed him right. Possessed Kelvin is a fucking animal.

Kennedy tried to drain the energy out of Gastellum by leaning on him and making him carry the weight. But Kelvin was so relaxed it did not affect him at all. Instead Kennedy was gassing hard. Kelvin was never really in trouble and displayed amazing potential again.

Back