Tim Kennedy inspired by Trump's bombings. Re-enlists in military

Jesus, you can't accept things the way they are, even when the facts are laid out plainly for you to see.

Why yes some pog that was shocked that he had to earn his GI Bill has the handle on procurement and MTOE.

Why yes some pog that was shocked that he had to earn his GI Bill has the handle on procurement and MTOE.
11B, but you can call me a pog if that makes you feel better about your wasted "service" to our corporate overlords.

You can keep spouting military jargon all you want, I'll just ask you the same thing I asked ifd.

Are you really going to sit here and try to tell me that Halliburton didn't profit $39 billion off the Iraq war?

11B, but you can call me a pog if that makes you feel better about your wasted "service" to our corporate overlords.

You can keep spouting military jargon all you want, I'll just ask you the same thing I asked ifd.

Are you really going to sit here and try to tell me that Halliburton didn't profit $39 billion off the Iraq war?

Calling you a pog is fitting, especially with you thinking you have any idea about service or what I have done for supposed overlords.

I'm so glad you're so concerned about an American company being fiscally responsible

Calling you a pog is fitting, especially with you thinking you have any idea about service or what I have done for supposed overlords.

I'm so glad you're so concerned about an American company being fiscally responsible

Giving $39 billion tax dollars to a company to destroy and then "rebuild" a nation that poses ZERO threat to our national security was a fiscally responsible decision by our government? You can't be serious.

You can call me whatever you want, but you're a pussy for not being able to admit that what we did over there was wrong, and served no purpose other than to generate revenue for a few American Corporations.

Be a man and own up to your mistakes.

Giving $39 billion tax dollars to a company to destroy and then "rebuild" a nation that poses ZERO threat to our national security was a fiscally responsible decision by our government? You can't be serious.

You can call me whatever you want, but you're a pussy for not being able to admit that what we did over there was wrong, and served no purpose other than to generate revenue for a few American Corporations.

Clearly you don't understand what PMCs did

You're a pussy for thinking that the US saving the world is wrong and for not wanting US businesses to succeed

I have made no mistakes kid, I am perfectly fine with what I have done

You and ifd are the ones that can't see the clear cut line from the defense industry to the people that sent our asses to the desert, but I look stupid AF?

Yet the defense industry didn't start making money until 5 years later. Why are you having a problem with understanding that?

Why'd you abandon our conversation? Was it because you were getting owned and can't back up your position with facts or logic?

Why'd you abandon our conversation? Was it because you were getting owned and can't back up your position with facts or logic?

uhhh, I was the last person to post something in the conversation between you and I, you still haven't told me why we invaded and then occupied Iraq for 10 years.

Yet the defense industry didn't start making money until 5 years later. Why are you having a problem with understanding that?
I apologized early for calling you stupid, but I take that back. You really are a dumbass jarhead. The defense industry has been steadily growing since WW2. It really blew up during the cold war, took a slight dip after, and then whadda know, grew larger than it has ever been before during Iraq/Afghanistan.
Clearly you don't understand what PMCs did

You're a pussy for thinking that the US saving the world is wrong and for not wanting US businesses to succeed

I have made no mistakes kid, I am perfectly fine with what I have done

Awwww see, now you're starting to see the picture. You admit that businesses succeeded with help from the wars, your own words.

As far as the US saving the world... common man, tell me you're not so naïve that you actually believe that. Not to mention the US invading Iraq gave birth to the largest most dangerous terrorist organization to date, ISIS.

Not doing so great of a job saving the world, are we?

uhhh, I was the last person to post something in the conversation between you and I, you still haven't told me why we invaded and then occupied Iraq for 10 years.

I apologized early for calling you stupid, but I take that back. You really are a dumbass jarhead. The defense industry has been steadily growing since WW2. It really blew up during the cold war, took a slight dip after, and then whadda know, grew larger than it has ever been before during Iraq/Afghanistan.

I missed you're last post, my bad. We intended to set up a government in Iraq that was friendly to us. We did not expect to have a troop presence in Iraq to this day. We expected to be there a month, tops. That was the actual plan. We didn't expect an insurgency to go on the way it did. The way you profit from war is by providing the equipment needed to fight that war in the first place, body armor, rifles, new fighting vehicles, etc. That wasn't being done until 5 years later. That's the point. That's real war profiteering right there. You have consistently ignored that either out of your own stupidity or just because it's incredibly damaging to your argument over and over and over again. You keep talking about critical thinking, try actually doing it. Why did the bill get so high in Iraq? Because the Iraqi army kept selling the equipment they were given on the black market. Why did we have to spend so much on infrastructure? Because the insurgency kept blowing stuff up and we'd have to rebuild and replace it, only for them to blow it up again. Don't take any of that into consideration though. Just make abstract arguments without thinking about why that might be.

I missed you're last post, my bad. We intended to set up a government in Iraq that was friendly to us. We did not expect to have a troop presence in Iraq to this day. We expected to be there a month, tops. That was the actual plan. We didn't expect an insurgency to go on the way it did. The way you profit from war is by providing the equipment needed to fight that war in the first place, body armor, rifles, new fighting vehicles, etc. That wasn't being done until 5 years later. That's the point. That's real war profiteering right there. You have consistently ignored that either out of your own stupidity or just because it's incredibly damaging to your argument over and over and over again. You keep talking about critical thinking, try actually doing it. Why did the bill get so high in Iraq? Because the Iraqi army kept selling the equipment they were given on the black market. Why did we have to spend so much on infrastructure? Because the insurgency kept blowing stuff up and we'd have to rebuild and replace it, only for them to blow it up again. Don't take any of that into consideration though. Just make abstract arguments without thinking about why that might be.
Like I said the defense industry was already providing arms not only to the US, but to coalition armies around the world before the GWOT. The occupation just allowed them to keep sucking more tax money from the government, the same government that kept extending the occupation year after year. The people that own stock and/or have friends that hold stock in these companies are the same people that voted for the invasion, and then kept occupation going on as long as possible. Why can't you see the connection?

The United states had no reason whatsoever to "rebuild" Iraq. It was all a ruse to turn a buck.

Like I said the defense industry was already providing arms not only to the US, but to coalition armies around the world before the GWOT. The occupation just allowed them to keep sucking more tax money from the government, the same government that kept extending the occupation year after year. The people that own stock and/or have friends that hold stock in these companies are the same people that voted for the invasion, and then kept occupation going on as long as possible. Why can't you see the connection?

The United states had no reason whatsoever to "rebuild" Iraq. It was all a ruse to turn a buck.

No reason whatsoever to rebuild Iraq, are you dense? Do you have a learning disability of some type? Because that can't be a serious poisiton. And the above paragraph is a complete reversal of everything you've said previously. Wow dude, just wow. Don't let the fact that you aren't making sense affect whether or not you go on continuing to believe this BS though.

Oh shoot does this mean that Tim Kennedy won't be in season 3 of Hunting Hitler?

No reason whatsoever to rebuild Iraq, are you dense? Do you have a learning disability of some type? Because that can't be a serious poisiton. And the above paragraph is a complete reversal of everything you've said previously. Wow dude, just wow. Don't let the fact that you aren't making sense affect whether or not you go on continuing to believe this BS though.
I know why Iraq was "rebuilt" aka occupied, so the defense industry could turn a buck. You said that's not the reason, so I'm asking you what the reason was.

Other than making money, there was no reason to "rebuild" Iraq.

I know why Iraq was "rebuilt" aka occupied, so the defense industry could turn a buck. You said that's not the reason, so I'm asking you what the reason was.

Other than making money, there was no reason to "rebuild" Iraq.

How you can say such idiotic things in the face of what is currently going on in Iraq and Syria is mind boggling. You aren't affected in any way by reality, huh?

How you can say such idiotic things in the face of what is currently going on in Iraq and Syria is mind boggling. You aren't affected in any way by reality, huh?
You mean the reality in which ISIS didn't exist in Syria and Iraq until after we completely destroyed a major stabilizing regime in that region, is that the reality you're referring to?

You mean the reality in which ISIS didn't exist in Syria and Iraq until after we completely destroyed a major stabilizing regime in that region, is that the reality you're referring to?

ISIS has existed since 1999. What was that major stabilizing force? Nice talking point argument though, kid. Do you have original thoughts of your own on this subject, or am I just going to continue swatting away arguments that have been swatted down and invalidated thousands of times in the past 15 years?

EDIT: for someone who served in Iraq, you're ignorant as hell about what was going on on the ground there.

ISIS has existed since 1999. What was that major stabilizing force? Nice talking point argument though, kid. Do you have original thoughts of your own on this subject, or am I just going to continue swatting away arguments that have been swatted down and invalidated thousands of times in the past 15 years?

EDIT: for someone who served in Iraq, you're ignorant as hell about what was going on on the ground there.
Oh I'm sorry, ISIS didn't exist in the region as an influencing force until after the invasion, occupation and then subsequent withdrawal of Coalition forces.

Saddam was the stabilizing force, before he was ousted, how many major cities were being overrun by radical Islamic militant groups?

Maybe you would like to educate me on what's going happening on the ground over there and how throwing missiles and troops into the mix is going to improve the situation?

Oh I'm sorry, ISIS didn't exist in the region as an influencing force until after the invasion, occupation and then subsequent withdrawal of Coalition forces.

Saddam was the stabilizing force, before he was ousted, how many major cities were being overrun by radical Islamic militant groups?

Maybe you would like to educate me on what's going happening on the ground over there and how throwing missiles and troops into the mix is going to improve the situation?

Yeah, go ahead and amend your statements to fit the new things you just learned. I know exactly what's going on, you seem to be having trouble just connecting the two sides of your argument to one another.

between 2003 and 2011 how many major cities were being overrun by radical islamic groups?

Yeah, go ahead and amend your statements to fit the new things you just learned. I know exactly what's going on, you seem to be having trouble just connecting the two sides of your argument to one another.

between 2003 and 2011 how many major cities were being overrun by radical islamic groups?
Uhhh, this is exactly my point. No cities were being successfully overrun by radicals in that time, nor before that time period when Saddam was in power. We spend 10 years and billions of dollars rebuilding this "Nation" only for it to be bent over and fucked up the ass by ISIS after we leave.

Billions of tax dollars out of our pockets and into the hands of corporations, thousands of American lives lost, thousands of military families broken apart, thousands of non combatants killed, thousands of Iraqis pushed to radicalism and for what ifd?

I have already tried to argue my pov, but all you do is ramble on about how I don't know what I'm talking about because "I just don't know."

You keep saying that corporate profit was not the reasons we went to war in Iraq, but you have yet to tell me why we were there if not for corporate profit. How did the Iraq war benefit the United States? How did the Iraq War benefit the American people? Better yet, tell me how the Iraq war benefited the Iraqi people or the Middle East as a whole?

Stop beating around the bush with your nonsense and answer these questions since you obviously justify your own experiences in that country as somehow being part of a greater good.

Uhhh, this is exactly my point. No cities were being successfully overrun by radicals in that time, nor before that time period when Saddam was in power. We spend 10 years and billions of dollars rebuilding this "Nation" only for it to be bent over and fucked up the ass by ISIS after we leave.

Billions of tax dollars out of our pockets and into the hands of corporations, thousands of American lives lost, thousands of military families broken apart, thousands of non combatants killed, thousands of Iraqis pushed to radicalism and for what ifd?

I have already tried to argue my pov, but all you do is ramble on about how I don't know what I'm talking about because "I just don't know."

You keep saying that corporate profit was not the reasons we went to war in Iraq, but you have yet to tell me why we were there if not for corporate profit. How did the Iraq war benefit the United States? How did the Iraq War benefit the American people? Better yet, tell me how the Iraq war benefited the Iraqi people or the Middle East as a whole?

Stop beating around the bush with your nonsense and answer these questions since you obviously justify your own experiences in that country as somehow being part of a greater good.

Dude, your point is that our end goal was simply to make money. If you thought you connected that with our failed policy of leaving before we should have, you didn't. That isn't my fault. You again have ignored the fact that the bill got that high not in spite of insurgent activity but because of it. If you think somebody said "Jeez, how can we make some money? I know, let's invade Iraq!!" don't pretend to have done any critical thinking. It's such an absurd premise, even in an abstract sense that it's hard to take seriously.

What was our goal? It's pretty simple. To oust Saddam and instill a government that would accept Western values and culture. To install a government that simply by it's presence would cause instability within the Middle East and hopefully bring about change in places like Iran and Syria. You have to remember who was in charge of this whole thing. Old school Republicans from the 80s. Oh, that's right, you've never considered these things because you've gotten wrapped up in the whole "Corporate profits" talking point despite the fact that it is an objective fact that those profits weren't in place to be had for years afterwards. Don't let that stop you from making that argument though.

Back