Tim Kennedy inspired by Trump's bombings. Re-enlists in military

He's also one of the white liberals dripping with guilt who admitted to being on Stormfront (but only for "research" of course). :D

Your fascination with me having lurked Stormfront is puzzling.

Even more puzzling is the sarcastic "for research... right? wink wink" part. Is the implication that I'm actually a reformed white nationalist that turned liberal?? Serious question.

Hey man, I know things are difficult. I know going into the military is the livelihood for a lot of people that otherwise would have few options to get ahead in life. I know up and quitting the military is resigning yourself to a life of economic hardship

But the very, VERY least you could do is not delude yourself and others into thinking you're actually heroes or that you're actually "protecting our freedoms" or expecting thanks for your "service."

There are a few military guys that see through this bullshit. They're honest and say "Yeah, it's all bullshit, we're killing and invading people for the sake of state power and corporate gain. I'm just in it for the benefits or GI Bill."

You don't have to desert, just STFU about being a hero and expect gratitude. Halliburton and Boeing are the ones that should be thanking you.

Thank you for service, oh Social Justice Warrior. I never said I was a hero. I said you were a hero. Mainly because you are. Thank you for your service.

Your fascination with me having lurked Stormfront is puzzling.

Even more puzzling is the sarcastic "for research... right? wink wink" part. Is the implication that I'm actually a reformed white nationalist that turned liberal?? Serious question.

He's saying you're a liar and a closet racist. Glad this moronic veteran could be of some small service, though nothing like the service you have provided our beloved internet, to you in this matter. Thank you again for your service oh humble and virtous warrior of good.

Thank you for service, oh Social Justice Warrior. I never said I was a hero. I said you were a hero. Mainly because you are. Thank you for your service.

Yeah, sarcasm is a nice recourse when you have no argument.

"I never said I was a hero" yet you're spending dozens of posts justifying the US invasion that you were a part of, and arguing how just and necessary it was. Makes sense.

So you don't actually know, huh? I thought so. You're just repeating stuff you read on the internet and pretending to this higher level of thinking. Then when pressed about it, you get defensive, call others who actually know what happened "Stupid" then tell them to "look it up". I don't need to look anything up, I wasn't a child when this happened the way you must have been.

2008? Bro that was 5 years into this thing. What was going on 2003, 4 and 5? Again, critical thinking is a Mofo.

I get it, you came in here with your veteran boner on and thought you were the only one, huh? Thought you were going to tell the rest of us "What it's really like", right? You might want to calm down with that before you get embarrassed. There is basically half a Marine Battalion of grunts in this sub forum alone.

I already told you that the Vice president at the time held majority stock in Halliburton before the Invasion and was one of the main people pushing for the US to go to war with Iraq. You really want me to go through the entire cabinet at that time and connect them to the various defense contractors for you?

What was going on in 03,04, and 05? ummm the invasion and then subsequent "Nation Building" which wasn't actually nation building at all, but was actually just the military keeping the various extremist groups from doing what they are doing now.

A veteran boner? LOFL, unlike you, I'm not particularly proud of my role in that shit storm.

You have still yet to prove to me how invading mid east countries, and lauching missile strikes into that region somehow makes it more stable, you said yourself the region hasn't had the same stability since the US military drew down, so you just acknowledged US intervention hasn't increased stability in the region.

I already told you that the Vice president at the time held majority stock in Halliburton before the Invasion and was one of the main people pushing for the US to go to war with Iraq. You really want me to go through the entire cabinet at that time and connect them to the various defense contractors for you?

What was going on in 03,04, and 05? ummm the invasion and then subsequent "Nation Building" which wasn't actually nation building at all, but was actually just the military keeping the various extremist groups from doing what they are doing now.

A veteran boner? LOFL, unlike you, I'm not particularly proud of my role in that shit storm.

You have still yet to prove to me how invading mid east countries, and lauching missile strikes into that region somehow makes it more stable, you said yourself the region hasn't had the same stability since the US military drew down, so you just acknowledged US intervention hasn't increased stability in the region.

I went to Iraq in 2004 in a woodland patterned FLAK Jacket. We drove around in Humvees without uparmor. We did that because the government didn't want to spend money on it. It took 3 years of people getting killed by IEDs before we started uparmoring our equipment and producing desert patterned equipment. We lived in tents and in old Iraqi army bases. That's what was going on. The Government was literally shamed into spending money. That is an awfully weird way for an entity that started a war to make money to behave.

Yeah, sarcasm is a nice recourse when you have no argument.

"I never said I was a hero" yet you're spending dozens of posts justifying the US invasion that you were a part of, and arguing how just and necessary it was. Makes sense.

Bro, who here has claimed that Servicemen are heros? Yet you have gone out of your way to let everyone know they aren't. We get it dude. That was my point. You've done nothing of significance in your life except troll the internet and act other people's ideas that you constantly repeat are some sort of impactful points. I'm making fun of you, you weren't even smart enough to pick up on that.

I went to Iraq in 2004 in a woodland patterned FLAK Jacket. We drove around in Humvees without uparmor. We did that because the government didn't want to spend money on it. It took 3 years of people getting killed by IEDs before we started uparmoring our equipment and producing desert patterned equipment. We lived in tents and in old Iraqi army bases. That's what was going on. The Government was literally shamed into spending money. That is an awfully weird way for an entity that started a war to make money to behave.
For someone that was there in the beginning you sure don't know what the fuck your talking about. Hummers didn't have armor in the beginning because vehicles were outfitted for the Invasion, not the occupation and coalition forces weren't getting fucked up by IED's at that time like they were starting around 05, not because the the people that sent them there were cheap.

Did you never request anything while in the service? How long does it take for these clowns to get a toilet fixed in garrison? Now you're talking getting armor for vehicles in theater? Do you even Army bro?

The whole mad max armor thing was just another thing, in a long list of things, that the government used to justify using civilian contractors. "oh, your logistics train is bogged down and you can't get equipment/supplies to your troops when they need them?" "What a coincidence, I know this guy that owns a company called KBR, and they specialize in logistics for organizations that operate on a global scale!"

For someone that was there in the beginning you sure don't know what the fuck your talking about. Hummers didn't have armor in the beginning because vehicles were outfitted for the Invasion, not the occupation and coalition forces weren't getting fucked up by IED's at that time like they were starting around 05, not because the the people that sent them there were cheap.

Did you never request anything while in the service? How long does it take for these clowns to get a toilet fixed in garrison? Now you're talking getting armor for vehicles in theater? Do you even Army bro?

The whole mad max armor thing was just another thing, in a long list of things, that the government used to justify using civilian contractors. "oh, your logistics train is bogged down and you can't get equipment/supplies to your troops when they need them?" "What a coincidence, I know this guy that owns a company called KBR, and they specialize in logistics for organizations that operate on a global scale!"

No, I don't Army. I Marine Corps. And what sort of shit logic is that? Outfitted for invasion? Lol. That's the best reach you could come up with? The first IED went off a day after Bush's "mission accomplished" speech. Let's talk about reality here, not whatever you're talking about.

KBR? You think we invaded Iraq because of fucking KBR?! For real? Again people profit from war. They always have. We don't start wars to profit. Don't be a clown.

No, I don't Army. I Marine Corps. And what sort of shit logic is that? Outfitted for invasion? Lol. That's the best reach you could come up with? The first IED went off a day after Bush's "mission accomplished" speech. Let's talk about reality here, not whatever you're talking about.

KBR? You think we invaded Iraq because of fucking KBR?! For real? Again people profit from war. They always have. We don't start wars to profit. Don't be a clown.

I'm not talking about when the first IED went off dummy, im talking when they planned the invasion they didn't expect that a majority of coalition casualties would be caused by roadside bombs, so vehicles weren't outfitted to counter these attacks. It wasn't until well after the invasion that combat casualties were almost exclusively caused by IEDs

And if we didn't start the Iraq war for profit, maybe you'd like to explain to me why we did invade Iraq?

I'm not talking about when the first IED went off dummy, im talking when they planned the invasion they didn't expect that a majority of coalition casualties would be caused by roadside bombs, so vehicles weren't outfitted to counter these attacks. It wasn't until well after the invasion that combat casualties were almost exclusively caused by IEDs

And if we didn't start the Iraq war for profit, maybe you'd like to explain to me why we did invade Iraq?

It was almost right away that we started taking casualties from IEDs. Stop trying to make facts fit your opinions. Base your opinions off of facts. And whether or not the vehicles were "invasion ready", they still couldn't have withstood an RPG blast. Where was the big money war machine at on that one? Why didn't the roll out a new fleet of tanks and new small arms for the war we were about to start? Why didn't they produce desert patterned Body Armor and desert patterned MOPP gear and have it convienently ready for us to buy up in mass quantities prior to the invasion? Why did they not have ALICE packs and all the othe accoutrements of warfare ready in anything other than the same old woodland pattern that we'd been using since Vietnam? Why did we all go to war with the same gear that was used in Desert Storm? Why did everyone invade Iraq in Desert Cammies that had been sitting in a warehouse since prior to the Desert Storm invasion and eat MREs that had been purchased prior to Desert storm? For a group that planned this invasion to make money, they sure did a shit job of it.

It was almost right away that we started taking casualties from IEDs. Stop trying to make facts fit your opinions. Base your opinions off of facts. And whether or not the vehicles were "invasion ready", they still couldn't have withstood an RPG blast. Where was the big money war machine at on that one? Why didn't the roll out a new fleet of tanks and new small arms for the war we were about to start? Why didn't they produce desert patterned Body Armor and desert patterned MOPP gear and have it convienently ready for us to buy up in mass quantities prior to the invasion? Why did they not have ALICE packs and all the othe accoutrements of warfare ready in anything other than the same old woodland pattern that we'd been using since Vietnam? Why did we all go to war with the same gear that was used in Desert Storm? Why did everyone invade Iraq in Desert Cammies that had been sitting in a warehouse since prior to the Desert Storm invasion and eat MREs that had been purchased prior to Desert storm? For a group that planned this invasion to make money, they sure did a shit job of it.

Well, a private company isn't going to produce product without demand, so they had to start the war first to create the demand, you would understand this if you weren't a stupid jarhead.

Also I never said IED's weren't going off at the beginning of the war, I said command never expected IED's to account for a majority of casualties like they eventually did otherwise you would have had rhinos crossing the Kuwaiti border.

Well, a private company isn't going to produce product without demand, so they had to start the war first to create the demand, you would understand this if you weren't a stupid jarhead.

By your own logic, they were about to create the demand to make money in the first place. They also never expected to get stuck in Iraq the way we did. So you're position makes absolutely no sense and contradicts itself. If they were going to start a war to make money, they'd have had the products ready to capitalize off of a war they didn't expect to last more than a month. Yet they didn't have it ready for 5 years afterwards. That's not a very good business model is it?

Also I never said IED's weren't going off at the beginning of the war, I said command never expected IED's to account for a majority of casualties like they eventually did otherwise you would have had rhinos crossing the Kuwaiti border.

Dude, yes they were. IEDs were a major issue immediately. You're just grasping at nothing, trying to fill the massive holes in your logic. It's sad.

Just no, stop

By your own logic, they were about to create the demand to make money in the first place. They also never expected to get stuck in Iraq the way we did. So you're position makes absolutely no sense and contradicts itself. If they were going to start a war to make money, they'd have had the products ready to capitalize off of a war they didn't expect to last more than a month. Yet they didn't have it ready for 5 years afterwards. That's not a very good business model is it?

Dude, yes they were. IEDs were a major issue immediately. You're just grasping at nothing, trying to fill the massive holes in your logic. It's sad.

When have I said they weren't? Are you trying to tell me that command knew that IED's would cause an overwhelming majority of combat casualties but didn't nothing to counter that threat?

My understanding from Marine friends is the reason they had unarmored Humvees is they basically had to scrounge officers old base vehicles. It's why like 70% of their vehicle didn't have fucking doors.

The "Marines make do" motto really go ingrained in that invasion is my understanding. Fick's book, the reporter's book, and plenty of other books all said the same thing... the Humvees they were "issued" were basically old beat up general and colonel base toys.

As to your "they won't produce a product without demand" comment in another post... the Rangers were SHOT TO SHIT in Somalia during the BHD shit and the understanding I have from my 82nd friend is the Humvees they had in Afghanistan were armored. The Marines got castoffs... it wasn't a strategic decision, they just got the garbage that was left and available.

When have I said they weren't? Are you trying to tell me that command knew that IED's would cause an overwhelming majority of combat casualties but didn't nothing to counter that threat?

LOL. Wow. Just wow.

ok.... so are you going to answer my question?

No, I said it's awful funny that for a group that started a war to make money, that they only planned to have gone on a month, to not have the neccessary equipment in place to even sell to fight this war for 5 years afterwards doesn't make any sense. I didn't realize that needed to be broken down further.

Back