Tim Elliott is a Prophet

Well at least you won't remember in three hours with your short little attention span, but hey, just blame it on the pot.

You could use some pot, to chill the fuck out. Or you could just wash the sand out of your vagina....whatever works.

You could use some pot, to chill the fuck out. Or you could just wash the sand out of your vagina....whatever works.

Maybe u do. Then i could brag about it on forums like I'm some kind of big shot. Fuck it, I'll just do meth to show you who the man really is

Maybe u do. Then i could brag about it on forums like I'm some kind of big shot. Fuck it, I'll just do meth to show you who the man really is

Maybe i do what? I'm not getting what you are trying to say there. I don't know why you're raging so hard over nothing and i think you need to chill out. I get annoyed when people brag about doing drugs as if it makes them cool, but i don't think the guy was trying to brag at all about smoking pot. Relax brah.

Maybe i do what? I'm not getting what you are trying to say there. I don't know why you're raging so hard over nothing and i think you need to chill out. I get annoyed when people brag about doing drugs as if it makes them cool, but i don't think the guy was trying to brag at all about smoking pot. Relax brah.

Alright brah. I respect you

You think Tim is cocky? I never got that vibe. I was pissed when he got cut, always been a fan.
He is definitely cocky, the argument about how he fights for himself and money doesnt matter was so BS...few weeks before he said he was doing it to provide a life for his daughter.

I get he is the most experienced vet on the show...maybe thats why he has a chip on his shoulder among them....but yeah MM will walk through Elliot.

I really can't see any way that Tim wins a fight against Johnson. He's not much of a heavy hitter, doesn't have the positioning on his feet or wrestling to take DJ down if he managed to cut him off. So what's he gonna do, like honestly? At least Serra could throw solid hands...

Elliot will be put away within 2 rounds, guaranteed, MM will be able to take him down at will and will likely sub or TKO him from there.

It's funny seeing Matt Serra brought up in this context. People talk about knowing Serra could throw heat, but he'd never dropped anybody prior to GSP, much less finished somebody with strikes. It's easy to talk about that in hindsight, but nobody was saying that a journeyman was going to put GSP away early. The bisping/rockhold 2 case was similar.
That's definitely not true. He may not have finished anyone, but he dropped Karo Parisyan badly with a counter overhand right during the first like, 10 seconds of their fight.

Last edited:
Hopefully not, but if so, I think the best thing they can do is use actual UFC fighters, maybe mix in a few prospects and do the title shot thing again in divisions that need the promotion like Flyweight.

TUF has basically become The Ultimate Journeyman and is pretty unwatchable at this point in it's current format.
Light Heavyweight

He is definitely cocky, the argument about how he fights for himself and money doesnt matter was so BS...few weeks before he said he was doing it to provide a life for his daughter.

I get he is the most experienced vet on the show...maybe thats why he has a chip on his shoulder among them....but yeah MM will walk through Elliot.
Yeah I didn't see anyone on the show that could compete with MM.

You think Tim is cocky? I never got that vibe. I was pissed when he got cut, always been a fan.
Wow, surprises me as well. Always thought Tim was a good guy, but goes to show we see things differently. Glad he won and now faces MM.

That's definitely not true. He may not have finished anyone, but he dropped Karo Parisyan badly with a counter overhand right during the first like, 10 seconds of their fight.
I must have forgotten about that; I stand corrected there. However, my point about nobody calling Serra winning at the time stands true.

lol, I was surprised he lasted to a decision...but rds 2-5 were all lopsided.
I think it is safe to say Elliot made that fight way more competitive than anyone thought he could

Probably rounds 3-5 were lopsided, especially 4 and 5....Elliot won the first round and the 2nd was close

Back