Till won 4-1, get over it.

jojoRed

Aint no stress on me, Lord.
@Silver
Reaction score
Judging is weighed by these new criteria...

"Impact, Dominance, and Duration"

Now what is impact?

"Impact can include visible evidence such as swelling or lacerations, but is also the "diminishing of their opponent's energy, confidence, abilities and spirit.""

Till did more damage with the leg kicks, and the knockdown.
Till controlled the octagon and was always on the offensive.
Defence unfortunately doesnt earn points.
Till had the more sig strikes and his shots clearly did more damage.

Till won on impact (1/3)

Now what is dominance?

"Dominance is an opponent's lack of offensive actions in a round. "...when the losing fighter is forced to continually defend, with no counters or reaction taken when openings present themselves...Merely holding a dominant position(s) shall not be a primary factor in assessing dominance. What the fighter does with those positions is what must be assessed.""

According to this who was more offensive and who was continually forced to defend?

Till was more offensive and WB was consistently on the backfoot. Till won on dominance (2/3)

Now what is Duration?

"Duration is the time a fighter spends effectively attacking, controlling, and damaging the opponent, with little offensive output coming in return. "A judge shall assess duration by recognizing the relative time in a round when one fighter takes and maintains full control of the effective offense.""

Again Till won on duration (3/3).

There isnt 3 rounds where you could say WB won but there are 4 round in which you could see Till winning.

Fight metric has Till outsriking WB for 3 rounds and with the 2 rounds he lost by 1 strike each.

Sources: http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/cd117bfce747184f
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/...fied-rules-new-judging-criteria-2016-mma-news

Till won get over it...<{cum@me}>

He’ll miss weight again his next fight and then get forced to stop ducking middleweight

He is now going to be in the top-tier... Up next should be a contender fight... Now being exciting will make Dana money and help him forget about missing weight...

Till doesn't have the look to be in a Chainsmokers video. We aint ever getting over our wonderboy being the star.

He is now going to be in the top-tier... Up next should be a contender fight... Now being exciting will make Dana money and help him forget about missing weight...
He beat the #1 rank, he deserves the TS imo after RDA/Colby winner.

Lmao. You prob think Meatball McCann won 30-27 as well

I am one of the very few who saw Till win too. And I dont like him, I wanted WB to tool him.

No robbery, could have gone either ways but I understand why Till won. The most significant stuff that happened in the fight :

-Till with almost 20minutes cage control.

-Till knocking down WB in the 5th

Bottom line? Shit fight. Till must move to MW and fight a top 10. WB back to the prelims KOing sub par fighters.

Who the hell cares that fight fucking sucked.

<{cum@me}>

Judging is weighed by...

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Till didn’t do a single thing to win any of the first 4 rounds. And even the 5th after he dropped Thompson with and ILLEGAL strike, he still lost the rest of the round. Wonderboy won the point sparring match.

But I honestly don’t give a single f^ck. It was a bad fight to schedule. It was a worse fight when it actually happened. Neither guy deserves a win. But if either did, it was Wonderboy.

Till didn’t do a single thing to win any of the first 4 rounds. And even the 5th after he dropped Thompson with and ILLEGAL strike, he still lost the rest of the round. Wonderboy won the point sparring match.

But I honestly don’t give a single f^ck. It was a bad fight to schedule. It was a worse fight when it actually happened. Neither guy deserves a win. But if either did, it was Wonderboy.

Funny how he didnt do a single thing when he outstruck WB, was always on the offensive and WB spent running side to side all night whilst throwing nothing. Till battered the legs and got the KD. He did the significant damage, and got the KD, had the octagon control and looked to always instigate....but yeah WB won.

{<jordan}

I think that both camps saying "Till won 4-1" and "Wonderboy got robbed" are stupid. The rounds are all so debatable and close, that you can ONLY argue the correct score is 3-2 for either fighter. I'd say this is as close to a 50/50 fight as I've seen.

Darren Till was clearly gifted a "home field" decision, because at least one of the judges probably should have scored it for Wonderboy. However, it would be completely fair had Till would have won 3-2 on all judges cards... so Wonderboy didn't get robbed.

I don't know, I thought differently at the time; however, now I can see both viewpoints. Both did next-to-nothing in most rounds. Definitely not re-watching this fight either.

I think that both camps saying "Till won 4-1" and "Wonderboy got robbed" are stupid. The rounds are all so debatable and close, that you can ONLY argue the correct score is 3-2 for either fighter. I'd say this is as close to a 50/50 fight as I've seen.

Darren Till was clearly gifted a "home field" decision, because at least one of the judges probably should have scored it for Wonderboy. However, it would be completely fair had Till would have won 3-2 on all judges cards... so Wonderboy didn't get robbed.

There arent 3 rounds where I could say WB won, but there are 4 rouns where I could say Till won.....
and I made my argument in the TS using facts....

Mr Hard to hit Karate style kick boxer great use of distance turned to panic wrestling in the 5th, when was the last time any of you see WB attempt a shoot-in TD in any fight?

That alone should tell you why he lost the fight...

I like Till and Wonderboy. Very weird fight. The only thing i don't like is the bitching about the result. Dos Anjos talking sending tweets like it's a snoozefest and a the best was this one "

Siyar The Great‏Geverifieerd account@Siyarized
Till vs Wonderboy is a testament to horrible striking. They both talk big game and confidence but non of them believe in their striking. #WeakMinded

Excuse me for the horrible quote but who the fuck is Siyar and how retarded can you be to call it a '' testament to horrible striking ''

Till and especially Wonderboy are proven great strikers. I also like the respect between the two of them. Kind of a breath of fresh air

Back