Till won 4-1, get over it.

Till was the aggressor, Till was constantly backing up WB, Till knocked WB down, Till outlanded WB in 3/5 rounds

Can anyone explain how WB was "robbed" with actual facts or?

Decisions don't count as losses. People just run out of time. I learned this fact from the Gracies and Diaz.

Funny how he didnt do a single thing when he outstruck WB, was always on the offensive and WB spent running side to side all night whilst throwing nothing. Till battered the legs and got the KD. He did the significant damage, and got the KD, had the octagon control and looked to always instigate....but yeah WB won.

{<jordan}
I’ve been following MMA for almost 20 years. I watched the fight in a bar w about 20 guys. I and every single other person thought Wonderboy won. I bet $50 on Wonderboy and my boy handed me it before the decision was read. Then I had to give it back.

You may be a Till fan. But stop deluding things.

I’ve been following MMA for almost 20 years. I watched the fight in a bar w about 20 guys. I and every single other person thought Wonderboy won. I bet $50 on Wonderboy and my boy handed me it before the decision was read. Then I had to give it back.

Watching MMA for 20 years doesnt mean you know the new rules mate, infact youre more liable to judge it using the old rules.

Im a Till fan as much as I am a WB fan, but its clear youre biased and not using facts to make youre argument whereas I am.

TS clearly didn’t read the second link he posted.

Bullshit, I don't even have to read that long ass post to know you're bias and full of shit.
Then why are you commenting without knowing? I even used sources. Goddamn idiot...{<doc}

I am one of the very few who saw Till win too. And I dont like him, I wanted WB to tool him.

No robbery, could have gone either ways but I understand why Till won. The most significant stuff that happened in the fight :

-Till with almost 20minutes cage control.

-Till knocking down WB in the 5th

Bottom line? Shit fight. Till must move to MW and fight a top 10. WB back to the prelims KOing sub par fighters.
Can we see Wonder beat that stupidly stupidlyconfused look into Lunchbox Hendrcks #2- that is my favorite fight ever!

He beat the #1 rank, he deserves the TS imo after RDA/Colby winner.

After missing weight bad????? for the second time in a year??????? and has never weighed in ON Championship weight. No thanks.

Till was the aggressor, Till was constantly backing up WB, Till knocked WB down, Till outlanded WB in 3/5 rounds

Can anyone explain how WB was "robbed" with actual facts or?
Exactly what I stated in the TS. People are dumb.

Funny how he didnt do a single thing when he outstruck WB, was always on the offensive and WB spent running side to side all night whilst throwing nothing. Till battered the legs and got the KD. He did the significant damage, and got the KD, had the octagon control and looked to always instigate....but yeah WB won.

{<jordan}

Media and myself scored it for Wonder Boy, which makes you wrong kid, suck a dick and tell your mom I'll stop in l8er

Media and myself scored it for Wonder Boy, which makes you wrong kid, suck a dick and tell your mom I'll stop in l8er
Someone got their feelings hurt after being hit with facts.
And the media and overwheling majority have never been wrong before, right?

Dumbass.

So 20 rednecks in a bar have more weight about the result than the actual stats from the fight?

So 20 rednecks in a bar have more weight about the result than the actual stats from the fight?

Facts have no place in Murica, get outta here with that nonsense.

Another garbage fight metric thread.

Wonderboy 4 to 1

There arent 3 rounds where I could say WB won, but there are 4 rouns where I could say Till won.....
and I made my argument in the TS using facts....

Dude, I'm not sure I agree with you at all there. I mean, that might be your opinion, but that's not the case with most people.

Just look at the media scorecards. Like 80-90% of them scored the fight for Thompson.

Thompson very clearly won rounds 1 & 3. So your statement makes zero sense.

Just look at the media scorecards. Like 80-90% of them scored the fight for Thompson.

Thompson very clearly won rounds 1 & 3. So your statement makes zero sense.
Dont know how long youve been watching MMA for but how many cases have there been where the judges have it way different to majority of the media?

You just proved my statement.....

You dont have 3 rounds to give to WB.....

There arent 3 rounds where I could say WB won, but there are 4 rouns where I could say Till won.....

Back