Tiger balm or liniment oil??

I don't know if it was the tiger balm or the Tylenol but I had the worst lower back pain of my life from shoveling snow and I felt like a new man afterward.

Not sure where you can get it in the west but I like Nam mon Ya mong. As good as tiger balm but it smells better. Because it has parrafin it seems to linger longer by not evaporating quickly.

So I recently started to go back to kickboxing, and got kicked lightly to my leg a couple times and I have a light bruise/walk with a limp and kicked leg will buckle if I step wrong :icon_lol: anyway Ive been using tiger balm to rub onto it and it helps a bit but I just ran into the word liniment oil...

so is this stuff better for bruises and such? namman muay thai boxing liniment

muay-thai-boxing-liniment-oil-muscular-pain-relief-60cc.jpg

or would going for this type of oil be better? wood lock
Wood_Lock_Oil.JPG

then doing a little bit more research I heard about "Dit Da Jow", and "blue heat" the later being a liniment oil from Elite FTS.

so I guess what I'm asking is what type of stuff would you guys reccomend, I just dislike not going to train because my little boo boo wont let me move they way I want to :redface:
Hi,

You could use the White Tiger Balm product from Vietnam. It could help to reduce the minor muscle pain caused by the sport activites.

Also, there is the Salonpas pain relieft patch from Hisamitsu also work good in this case.

VIETNAM-TIGER-BALM-WHITE-TIGER-BALM.jpg Salonpas-Pain-Relief-Patches.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back